Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
amazering

15K Backers!

while I like the idea of VR on single player, or native 1st person, it feels gimmicky here. I feel like the time and energy could be put toward something more worthwhile in this scenario.

I plan to focus on crafting and playing as a minotaur. 

I feel people (and Artcraft) are confused by some of the criticism of the Oculus Rift. It isn't the idea, it's just a question of "why"? If we are able to do it, why did it need to be a goal? It wasn't serious "criticism" in the sense we didn't like it, we think it's a cool idea, but it just has no place for an MMO. The negative reactions came from the opinion that it didn't make much sense to have a first person "immersion" mode, for a third person, cartoony, MMORPG. Then the other point was based around relevancy and I agree, out of the 15k backers we have now, I bet less than 50 actually own an Oculus Rift. It was a matter of the backers being confused why for this specific issue, they went "we can do it, so we should do it". Sure it is fun to play around with (if you own one) but just adding it cause we can is pointless.

Is it just me or does it feel like time is running faster? We are kicking over the stretch goals one after the other. Keep it up Crowfall!

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Is it just me or does it feel like time is running faster? We are kicking over the stretch goals one after the other. Keep it up Crowfall!

It did feel like that, but it has slowed down dramatically from noon until now.

We'll see if it picks up again at the pace it did....it will need to and soon in order to reach 1.6 or 1.7

I can't believe the developer team of this game is going to waste time and money on VR in its current state (yes im calling out Ocullus as a poor excuse for VR in its current state).

I feel like both the time and money could be better served in other endeavors that would enrich the game for all players

-->  not a small few people that will even care this is on a VR system,

-->or an even smaller group that will actually TRY it on the VR system,

-->and then the impossibly small group of players who like it so much that they will continue to PLAY the actual game on said system.

This "bonus reward" for a stretch goal is a hard sell to follow along, knowing that I am backing this team and yet will waste time and treasure.

I can't believe the developer team of this game is going to waste time and money on VR in its current state (yes im calling out Ocullus as a poor excuse for VR in its current state).

You realize that the game isn't releasing until Winter 2016, right? VR will be in a much more improved state by then.

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

Man 44 like just for saying hi?  Some of us have to bust our hump to get a like.  

Also welcome aboard Pann.

Are you lost, dude?

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5125-incoming-hallo-and-stuff/

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)