Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

I still say you give the gonzos something that keeps them paying subscriptions, which in turn keeps the Dregs server plugged in for us to wreak havoc and let loose the dogs of war. I could care less what other people do in the higher realms, their EKs, etc. as long as they pay to keep my game running.

Yeah, I'm selfish like that, but there's no reason both sides can't get what they want.

As long as they don't want to stick their pencil noses into changing PvP or game chat. 

288mqgz.png

That is until you quit after losing.  Then they can do whatever. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Every time I read your sig I am reminded of the good ole days.

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

As long as they don't want to stick their pencil noses into changing PvP or game chat. 

Problem is, they just can't help themselves...and will probably feel even more entitled to changing towards their ideals because they spent 400$ on EK castles.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Well Tully pretty much gave them the idea today that they are going to be ganked. It made my day!

Poor Todd is all I can say.    It made MY day!!!

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Well Tully pretty much gave them the idea today that they are going to be ganked. It made my day!

Definitely settled some worries GW started making me have with his responses to the Trammel thread. Maybe it'll kick some of these pacifists down a notch.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I don't quit, and I don't run off and hide under the skirts of CN.

Don't you wish you could say the same? :blink:

CF_Van.png

I'm asian...

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Definitely settled some worries GW started making me have with his responses to the Trammel thread. Maybe it'll kick some of these pacifists down a notch.

Question that I still have is who is going to have a final say. GW's stance is very unambigious in my mind.

When did being Asian become an insult to you Vandaar?  How is life with your racist views?  I hear the KKK is recruiting like minded individuals, maybe you should apply. 

wiDfyPp.png

Question that I still have is who is going to have a final say. GW's stance is very unambigious in my mind.

*puts on tin foil hat*

Are you saying they're trying to play both sides, to garner interest and monetization from both crowds?

*puts on tin foil hat*

Are you saying they're trying to play both sides, to garner interest and monetization from both crowds?

Get that silly thing off your damn head , you look custardly gonzoish.

Believe it or not I have had a convo re the same thing.  One ( thread )saying one thing and the other ( thread ) saying another.

Since the GW thread was linked to the Tully thread I am leaning towards perhaps a Monday office meeting/discussion..............

However, we all will be watching carefully for further definition of some of the Tully statements.   

You've spent time in the Tully thread, alot of them still seem to be interpreting the statements to their advantage and thinking WE are doing the same.

Moar info is needed to ensure EVERYONE understands.  CLEARLY.

If you guys properly read GW's posts you would understand that their stance hasn't really changed at all.  But nah, instead let's not read things carefully and correctly and then just ride that stuff to the bitter end.

Treating people that want my money with suspicion worked well for me in the past.

I don't tend to be "trusting"myself..............and always read the fine print.   In this case, frankly, it's all still open to how words are interpreted and who is interpreting.   

argh....

ok...problem solved...i'm gonna call them "cuddles" from naow on...and here's why....

(disclaimer: no i am NOT advocating deviant assault on fictional animated stuffed animals...not really...it's a Joke, get over it)

https://youtu.be/OsZcoODKc50

why am i like this all the time (referencing other Threads)

here - https://youtu.be/L_VEdra0wUE

nuff said?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

argh....

ok...problem solved...i'm gonna call them "cuddles" from naow on...and here's why....

(disclaimer: no i am NOT advocating deviant assault on fictional animated stuffed animals...not really...it's a Joke, get over it)

https://youtu.be/OsZcoODKc50

why am i like this all the time (referencing other Threads)

here - https://youtu.be/L_VEdra0wUE

nuff said?

^^^ Good song