Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

Get that silly thing off your damn head , you look custardly gonzoish.

Believe it or not I have had a convo re the same thing.  One ( thread )saying one thing and the other ( thread ) saying another.

Since the GW thread was linked to the Tully thread I am leaning towards perhaps a Monday office meeting/discussion..............

However, we all will be watching carefully for further definition of some of the Tully statements.   

You've spent time in the Tully thread, alot of them still seem to be interpreting the statements to their advantage and thinking WE are doing the same.

Moar info is needed to ensure EVERYONE understands.  CLEARLY.

I've been lax on the boards, without reading through pages of gonzo custardtoids can I get a cliff notes version?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I've been lax on the boards, without reading through pages of gonzo custardtoids can I get a cliff notes version?

no....

suffer, victim....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

no....

suffer, victim....

That is harsh, see if I send you hooligan pics the next time you ask. 

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Same custarding poorly made socks, just a different month.

They seem to now be claiming that "emotional damage"  may occur and their sensitivities will be assaulted by  "harsh"  language.  Like " I am gonna kill you, in game"  They deem it a threat.  I take it as a promise.   

The "Social Justice" warriors have hit the forum. 

But then again, I have been called mean, unfeeling and perhaps a 'path of some kind so what do I know? :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

So if I understand the good doctor correctly, he's saying that the gonzos of Shadowbane faced adversity and persevered while sticking to their principles. However the group that's currently trying to baby-proof Crowfall have never faced adversity and are undeserving of the term.

Edited by youma

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Doc's got connects. He'll send you a Juice train of them hooligan pics.

Pls stop, u guis need to change ur forums pls.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Pls stop, u guis need to change ur forums pls.

Eh?  I'm not even sure what his point is?  Are you anti dic pic, anti doc gonzo or anti gonzo or any combination of the three?  Mal, no means no. 

wiDfyPp.png

Eh?  I'm not even sure what his point is?  Are you anti dic pic, anti doc gonzo or anti gonzo or any combination of the three?  Mal, no means no. 

https://twitter.com/juiceDiem/status/581542867228741632

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

this cheers the very cockles of my tiny, black, flabby lil heart muscle....

moar tears, imo....

my hot tub ain't full yet

EDIT: the real killer Joke here is that if you read the Thread those tweets are about, you'll find i was actually being nice and trying to help the guy out...

i should know better....eh?

Edited by doc gonzo
added stoofs...

FIQw0eP.png

this cheers the very cockles of my tiny, black, flabby lil heart muscle....

moar tears, imo....

my hot tub ain't full yet

EDIT: the real killer Joke here is that if you read the Thread those tweets are about, you'll find i was actually being nice and trying to help the guy out...

i should know better....eh?

LOL, approved.

If people insist on stupid questions I feel ethically required to remind that they are asking a stupid question and that they themselves might be morons.  It's how I raised, it's who I am.  If I ask a stupid question I feel I deserve to be called out on it.  Is it so foreign of a concept to be called out on ones choices? 

wiDfyPp.png

If people insist on stupid questions I feel ethically required to remind that they are asking a stupid question and that they themselves might be morons.  It's how I raised, it's who I am.  If I ask a stupid question I feel I deserve to be called out on it. Is it so foreign of a concept to be called out on ones choices?

for the bolded part...

that's a stupid Question

nobody likes illegals....keep yer concepts domestic, ffs...ya nublet...

FIQw0eP.png

for the bolded part...

that's a stupid Question

nobody likes illegals....keep yer concepts domestic, ffs...ya nublet...

Thanks Obama?

wiDfyPp.png

Thanks Obama?

ok...that one actually got me to smile a lil bit...

folks panicked and called National Geographic and the Smithsonian so they could get a crew here to record it for History...

then i clicked back to the rest of the Forums

FIQw0eP.png

ok...that one actually got me to smile a lil bit...

folks panicked and called National Geographic and the Smithsonian so they could get a crew here to record it for History...

then i clicked back to the rest of the Forums

Thanks Obama?

SNL_1548_04_The_Rock_Obama.png

Edited by mandalore

wiDfyPp.png

Thanks Obama?

SNL_1548_04_The_Rock_Obama.png

+1 for Duane, of course... his skills on the stick would make him a wonderful forumbaner, imo....

but nah...no smile that time....

i will say that i ain't lost mah touch...

we are a long way from Alpha and i've already got 2 Defensive Banes set up....

one with sheen, and this one vs dmbrandon and his "followers"

can't wait to see what happens when i ....you know....actually try to pick a fight...

:ph34r:

FIQw0eP.png

Sheen/michaelflatley/copperfield/willwill/snwe/thebull/L-C/Evade2015. Talk about multiple personality disorder! 

He was sucking up so hard to dmbrandon, I expect them to be in one DB guild (assuming any of them actually play).

The guy actually takes both sides of a controversy just to keep the other sparklies stirred up.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

When did being Asian become an insult to you Vandaar?  How is life with your racist views?  I hear the KKK is recruiting like minded individuals, maybe you should apply. 

CN is a guild.

Nice attempt at redirecting.

CF_Van.png