Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

CN is a guild.

Nice attempt at redirecting.

That's racist, China is a nation. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

to be fair...it was also the Name of one of the Nations in CN....didn't that originally stand for "China Nation" itself?

vandarr is a stinky lil elf....but "racist" outside of that context is not something i'd think is accurate in his case...

just my Opinion here...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

crap...i ran out of "likes" for the SB comix!!!

/golfclap

aww...you knew what i meant...

FIQw0eP.png

A nation is composed of many races. China has a multitude of them alone.

Regardless, CN <> China. You should know that better than I.

CF_Van.png

crap...i ran out of "likes" for the SB comix!!!

/golfclap

aww...you knew what i meant...

Did you just give him equivalent of a forum hand job?

A nation is composed of many races. China has a multitude of them alone.

Regardless, CN <> China. You should know that better than I.

What the custard does that mean?  Why should I know that better than you? IS IT BC I HAVE SLANTED EYES?!?!

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

A chair since that's his location, I'd know more if I had his IP.  Roll up on MB yet?

wiDfyPp.png

A chair since that's his location, I'd know more if I had his IP.  Roll up on MB yet?

ewwwwwww......

FIQw0eP.png

Eh? I'm not even sure what his point is? Are you anti dic pic, anti doc gonzo or anti gonzo or any combination of the three? Mal, no means no.

Well, custard. I didn't hear you say no!

Same custarding poorly made socks, just a different month.

They seem to now be claiming that "emotional damage" may occur and their sensitivities will be assaulted by "harsh" language. Like " I am gonna kill you, in game" They deem it a threat. I take it as a promise.

The "Social Justice" warriors have hit the forum.

But then again, I have been called mean, unfeeling and perhaps a 'path of some kind so what do I know? :)

You forgot idjut. :) Edited by mal

Well, custard. I didn't hear you say no!

You forgot idjut. :)

^^^^  Hahahahaha!     How could I forget that ? :)

And e-thug has also been added.  I have been busy.

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

and for the exemplary worthies in this Thread...

i just Posted in one of the Introduction threads....you may wanna have a look for pure chuckles...

/hides

FIQw0eP.png

Meh - DLing Tera since the devs keep mentioning it as far as what combat may look like in CF.   If I did play SB again I'd play the EMU, not because I think it's a superior product but because I trust the devs there even with all their mistakes.  A  superior server ran by Quietus and Papah just isn't my cup of tea anymore than peeps would want to play on a server ran by us.

Did you just give him equivalent of a forum hand job?

What the custard does that mean?  Why should I know that better than you? IS IT BC I HAVE SLANTED EYES?!?!

Line #1 = Funny.

Line #2 = Ludicrous. Don't be angry at me because I hold your guild responsible for their actions. Didn't you say this last page:

If people insist on stupid questions I feel ethically required to remind that they are asking a stupid question and that they themselves might be morons.  It's how I raised, it's who I am.  If I ask a stupid question I feel I deserve to be called out on it.  Is it so foreign of a concept to be called out on ones choices? 

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png

Nice hooligan-pic, primal. I just hope Cirolle ticked them off enough to show up in game. Stupid like that will be like a loot buffet.

All "1.5k" of his weeaboo followers. Too bad you can only grind 20% of your skill off players. Looks like I'll be low-level capping out a lot of skills on launch.

Zero percent chance Sheen will have the juice to drop a rock lol.  That sheetstain and his dozen alts can't do it by himself and I can't see any guild worthy of a challenge backing his play let alone putting up with him for more than a week.

I'll be surprised if he's even a backer, to be fair.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

All "1.5k" of his weeaboo followers. Too bad you can only grind 20% of your skill off players. Looks like I'll be low-level capping out a lot of skills on launch.

I'll be surprised if he's even a backer, to be fair.

You guys are pretty good at being wrong about things.  Must be why so many of you got so quiet when GW chimed in.