Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

Speaking of Fugger, where is he? Not seen him here in a while.

SBEmu, a lot. Plus he's apparently engaged cause someone asked if I was his fiancée on vent (omg a girl! Lol)... so, too busy for CF forums, I guess.

Edited by mal

SBEmu, a lot. Plus he's apparently engaged cause someone asked if I was his fiancée on vent (omg a girl! Lol)... so, too busy for CF forums, I guess.

Fugger is a Dr. of some sorts, you do like guys who play SB, he does own a city.  Stop being a gold digger and get your own mines. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Fugger is a Dr. of some sorts, you do like guys who play SB, he does own a city. Stop being a gold digger and get your own mines.

Haha. I didn't know that he's a doctor. Guess he's out saving some lives. :-p

I'm a girl, dammit!

/facepalm

yeah...i noticed...

i was talking about the fiancee in vent

do try and keep up there Mal...or are you getting blonder on us?

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

/facepalm

yeah...i noticed...

i was talking about the fiancee in vent

do try and keep up there Mal...or are you getting blonder on us?

The omg a girl comment I made was about me being in vent, Doc!

The omg a girl comment I made was about me being in vent, Doc!

well then...i stand corrected and plead oldness...

+1 fer Mal... BONUS PRIZE the rest of the band and other pics of me from that show here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.315786421789284.80270.125732864127975&type=3

"Uncle Same"??  yer wearing yer Freudian slip today, ain't ya?

the hat was a last second thing before leaving the house...the only suit i own is the leather three piece i am wearing in the pic...the hat was offered me, and i had an american flag bandana tied around a lampshade the same way as on the hat....

ta daa....

FIQw0eP.png

well then...i stand corrected and plead oldness...

+1 fer Mal... BONUS PRIZE the rest of the band and other pics of me from that show here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.315786421789284.80270.125732864127975&type=3

"Uncle Same"??  yer wearing yer Freudian slip today, ain't ya?

the hat was a last second thing before leaving the house...the only suit i own is the leather three piece i am wearing in the pic...the hat was offered me, and i had an american flag bandana tied around a lampshade the same way as on the hat....

ta daa....

You're old. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I suspected that he'd be on one of the emulators, I was just surprised that he'd gone so completely quiet here. 

Also Doc, you look like an absolute legend.  B)

You're old. 

this is news....how?

i'm also sesquipedalian and over 6 feet tall...

yer point?

FIQw0eP.png

For the record, I'm proud to be a Care-Bear! I never instigate PVP against another player, but I will defend myself if provoked.

That being said, I do enjoy objective based PVP due to the team component. I just don't get any satisfaction from killing other players so I'm pretty sure the term applies to me.

This is my avatar from years ago:

Care-Bear-Tenderheart-clipart-im-2-1.gif

mael4.jpg

For the record, I'm proud to be a Care-Bear! I never instigate PVP against another player, but I will defend myself if provoked.

That being said, I do enjoy objective based PVP due to the team component. I just don't get any satisfaction from killing other players so I'm pretty sure the term applies to me.

It's called being a Conscientious Objector.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Provoke?  In CF?  Don't think any of that will be going on, at all.      Just let us know your location , k?  We'll show you around......and stuffz

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"