Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

oh custard me gently with a chainsaw....

For you, the day Tully graced your thread was the most important day of your life. But for us, it was carebear day.

I have a couple thoughts on Gonzos.

First and foremost, it's a little sad to me how ignorant some of these hardcore PvPers are to the ability of supposed Gonzos in-game. The term has been widely applied to a variety of people, and it isn't quite warranted. 

To me, though, it's more a matter of courtesy. If you're calling me a Gonzo because of what games I've played in the past, or because I recognize that even ArtCraft has placed on PvE in the game and seek to perfect that aspect, then so be it! I readily admit to being a Gonzo in that case, and it only means I get to laugh harder if I somehow manage to kill you in Crowfall.

However, if you use the term (and many do) as a sort of holier-than-thou, I'm-better-than-you, You-don't-belong-here kind of thing, then I'm not sure I approve. See, there are plenty of terms I can think of for the people who so rudely welcome this other audience that doesn't share their exact interests, but I don't believe the forum allows those words.

["Care/bears" = Gonzos. Dangit, Tully. LOL.]

Edited by swordroll

ROFLMAO...... I am so sorry Doc but this is way to funny.  I know how you feel about fluffybears but the new filter is just .... ROFL.....

Edit: and its changed...... well it was funny while it lasted.  Fluffy works too......

Edited by Tanom

Tanom of the WhiteWalkers

iWQCpyx.gif

Oh dude that's rude as fark.  I applaud his point that SB care-bears  are vile bloodthirsty sociopaths by normal standards.

The more I read these forums, the closer this gets to the truth to be fair.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I have a couple thoughts on Gonzos.

First and foremost, it's a little sad to me how ignorant some of these hardcore PvPers are to the ability of supposed Gonzos in-game. The term has been widely applied to a variety of people, and it isn't quite warranted. 

To me, though, it's more a matter of courtesy. If you're calling me a Gonzo because of what games I've played in the past, or because I recognize that even ArtCraft has placed on PvE in the game and seek to perfect that aspect, then so be it! I readily admit to being a Gonzo in that case, and it only means I get to laugh harder if I somehow manage to kill you in Crowfall.

However, if you use the term (and many do) as a sort of holier-than-thou, I'm-better-than-you, You-don't-belong-here kind of thing, then I'm not sure I approve. See, there are plenty of terms I can think of for the people who so rudely welcome this other audience that doesn't share their exact interests, but I don't believe the forum allows those words.

["Care/bears" = Gonzos. Dangit, Tully. LOL.]

Ok Tully the Gonzos are talking the PVE poorly  made socks again!   We are NOW perfecting that poorly mades socks?    

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

No, you are getting soft with old age.

The little blue pill does wonders.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Because the game has creatures and zombies walking around, the fluffies think it's a legitimate way to play the game.  I can't wait to track them down.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com