Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
doc gonzo

No Moar "carebear", Imo...

Actually, that was Garriott's idea. I remember him raving about portal worlds as early as 2006. I think he is still working on it (Shroud of the Avatar?), but my understanding that it is completely Gonzo.

Correct. A lot of our guys were playing the alpha. Until about 15 patches in there were 0 additions or changes to the PvP so they bailed.

Boom, answered.

Boom what?

Carebear is a term used in gaming for those who avoid pvp because they prefer pve. My mother-in-law plays MMOs, she likes to craft and hates pvp. She is a carebear and knows it. KGB and PD look for fights on any server and would gladly rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. See the difference?

Sir William

Guildmaster - Purple Dragons

www.purpledragons.net

Boom what?

Carebear is a term used in gaming for those who avoid pvp because they prefer pve. My mother-in-law plays MMOs, she likes to craft and hates pvp. She is a carebear and knows it. KGB and PD look for fights on any server and would gladly rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. See the difference?

Nope, I don't.  Please explain again.

Nope, I don't.  Please explain again.

OK let me explain!

Let's say Rainbow Brite and the Get-a-Long Gang were investigating the disappearance of Strawberry Shortcake and needed the help of Tenderheat Bear but he couldn't help because the care meter in Care-A-Lot was too low. Would blue still taste like strawberries because the sky is 8?

Sir William

Guildmaster - Purple Dragons

www.purpledragons.net

OK let me explain!

Let's say Rainbow Brite and the Get-a-Long Gang were investigating the disappearance of Strawberry Shortcake and needed the help of Tenderheat Bear but he couldn't help because the care meter in Care-A-Lot was too low. Would blue still taste like strawberries because the sky is 8?

OOOOH.  Okay.  I get it. Thanks. 

I can't wait to Raise my sword and fight for Dragonscale. Fight Amongst the Heroes of the lands 'gainst evils Veil. Fight to slay the dragon … and … forge the Kingdom strong. March brave into battle and bring glory to us all.The All-Father searches for the ones to light the day 

Fight for Dragonscale.

Raise my sword and fight for Dragonscale. Fight Amongst the Heroes of the lands gainst evils Veil. Fight to slay the dragon … and … forge the Kingdom strong. March brave into battle and bring glory to us all . The All-Father searches for the ones to light the day 

Does anyone have the full song to this anymore? I need to listen to it on repeat for the rest of my life.

ncLez59.png

all part of mah master stragety st00fs....

2 years from now at launch, my very name will be synonymous with a certain , shall we say gentle and friendly approach to gaming....and then all will be willing to open the doors of their city and welcome me and some friends in when i say that ....

"we wish to establish trade..." - Kanien

??????????????

Profit!!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I thought Gonzo was a Muppet not a gonzo.

just to clarify...

the word is Portuguese for "absurd"...but the Reference is to a novel by Hunter S. Thompson (that was also used later in the movie M.A.S.H. taken from that novel)

why Henson used it for his muppet...i have no clue....but ain't my Source...for that check out either film or book "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas"

this has been a Public Service Announcement....had there been an actual Emergency....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...