Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
arthidon

First Youtube Commentary I've Done: "what Is Crowfall"

Hey guys, 

I really want to start streaming and recording videos for YouTube. This is my first Video and I appreciate a good Critique, so keep it productive if you can. I hope it accurately represents Crowfall as a game. I will be in Alpha 1 and by then I plan to have my skills tuned with Premier and Audacity.

My First Video - https://youtu.be/qlaIcP1Znd4

Thanks!

Sincerely Arthidon

Pretty solid as a first video man. The only criticism that I could think of is that you should try and keep the speaking speed more even. Try and eliminate unnecessary stops and pauses in speech. All good other than that, the background, editing, and content are all there! 

I liked it, but it sounds like you did it all in one take. You should probably break it up into chunks and rehearse each paragraph or two and then record. You could probably do to speak a little clearer or more confidently or enunciate a bit as it was hard to understand you at times.

Apart from that I'd like to see more.

Edited by Groovin

231e101d88.jpg

I liked it, but it sounds like you did it all in one take. You should probably break it up into chunks and rehearse each paragraph or two and then record. You could probably do to speak a little clearer or more confidently or enunciate a bit as it was hard to understand you at times.

Apart from that I'd like to see more.

Haha yea you are correct on that, and I agreee. I wasn't too personable either until I got excited about Asgard. My "nerves" were conveyed through most of it I feel like. I'm sure I"ll get over that haha.

Wow, half the posts are hitting on you, lol.
Good job on the video!
Did they say when players are allowed to do reviews/play videos on this game, or not yet?