Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Coleman And Walton "ama" Wednesday

Ask us your questions, bridge keeper. We’re not afraid.

Join Crowfall’s Creative Director J. Todd Coleman and Executive Producer Gordon Walton on Reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/Games - for their first AMA (Ask Me Anything). The fun begins on Wednesday, March 25, at 4:30 pm Central and will run until 6:30 pm. 

Valerie "Pann" Massey, Director of Community

Ask us your questions, bridge keeper. We’re not afraid.

Join Crowfall’s Creative Director J. Todd Coleman and Executive Producer Gordon Walton on Reddit - http://www.reddit.com/r/Games - for their first AMA (Ask Me Anything). The fun begins on Wednesday, March 25, at 4:30 pm Central and will run until 6:30 pm. 

Make sure in the Reddit thread to really sell their involvement in past games like UO, Shadowbane, SWG, and SWTOR. Put it in the title, if possible.

People might not know about Crowfall, but TONS of people have played those games, and will come to the thread and learn about Crowfall because of it.

Edited by Teekey

UkBSCr2.png

CF.GG

Your primary source of Crowfall news, guides, and information.

Make sure in the Reddit thread to really sell their involvement in past games like UO, Shadowbane, SWG.

I might have overlooked CF had I not seen those names... It's too easy to dismiss MMO's and think they're probably just another pile of horse sh!t. Seeing those past affiliations made me stay on their page and read.

As crafting is going to be a cornerstone for this game, do they have any plans on breaking the spreadsheet mold, or will they be keeping the tried and true MMO formula in regards to the menu based system? Will there be a mouse look option for the camera - i.e the directional facing character is tied to the mouse instead of key scrolling/screen edge turning etc, and if there isn't will Auto hotkey be banned or disabled while crowfall is running or any other similar script creator(I've made a few scripts to deal with this problem in GW2 being one example and there was a bit of a debate whether or not it was a form of advantage, even though i made my tiny script accessible to the public etc.)

Edited by billybowl

Well, I guess I know what I'll be doing while I'm supposed to be paying attention in lecture..

Hopefully you are joking.

Checking on KS is probably not going to make it faster so I'd rather just spend the day as it should be and check when kickstarter is over.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post