Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PetroleumBlownapart

Pitching A Pacific Time Zone Guild -- Sunset Ocean

Good evening little darlings!

I'm looking to take soundings for interest in a guild designed primarily for those of us on the west coast of the US and Canada, ie: GMT-8. I realize many people are committed to guilds already, but if YOU aren't, and you happen to like this idea, give us a shout below! Go ahead and pitch ideas of your own, if you'd like to contribute. Maybe you'd like to design a logo?

If you have any questions, fire away!

If this guild gets off the ground, it will be called "The Sunset Ocean." The reason should be obvious.

Sunset Ocean doesn't exactly sound like a guild name though. I am from the Pacific time zone too. What are you going to be focusing on though? If it's too broad it won't be very convincing for people to join.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Sunset Ocean doesn't exactly sound like a guild name though. I am from the Pacific time zone too. What are you going to be focusing on though? If it's too broad it won't be very convincing for people to join.

As for the name, you're not wrong. But that's the whole point. I wanted to go for originality. I just feel there are too many guilds with names like "Knights of This" or "Guardians of That" or "The Blah-blah of shadow and doom and death and all that." That's fine and all, but I wanted a name that would stand out.

So what is our focus? Not sure just yet, but here's what I had in mind:

Treasure Hunters/Master Builders. I want to seek out every artifact and relic, and gather them all in the biggest, most extraordinary Eternal Kingdom we can possibly make! If that means campaigning, we go adventuring! If that means trading, we trade! If that means PvP, we go to war! I want to build the greatest museum in Crowfall, and become the envy of all other guilds!

...you know, if that sounds good to you.

May I ask how much you backed first? And also there are not that many Pacific time zone players that are not in a guild atm. For the guild name, perhaps a better name could be Beachside?

Forum_Signature.png

I'm a Gold Patron. If someone at Amber level or higher joins the guild, we'll go ahead and use their Eternal Kingdom as our HQ (if they want us to!) They can even lead the guild if they want. I'm hoping to found this guild, but I don't necessarily need to be its leader...

And I'm open to changing the name. If enough people join, we can put it to a vote.

Ok I am interested in your idea. It's pretty interesting how you want to make a museum and plus I like smaller guilds anyways. I am not exactly aiming for the top but rather a community where gaming is healthy. None the less this doesn't me we can't have a method and such. I am willing to work together with you on the idea of a guild like this.

One suggestion though, maybe not necessarily Pacific time zone.

Currently I am a ruby backer.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

:) it's an idea... Something Tide would be pretty cool (  i wouldn't join but if your talking pacific time zone at least it kinda fits the area ) US, Midwestern players guild called Bacon... i can see the endless possibility 

Edited by Archiebunker82

I like the idea of a pacific time zone guild. I have been in a few guild over the many years of gaming. I never seem to get lucky with finding a west coast guild. I seem to be the guy who is the only one on after 10 pm, because I live in Cali. the rest of guild seem to live on the east coast of in europe.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/5324-a-treasure-hunting-guild-by-me-and-petroleumblownapart/

This is our guild forum thread if you are interested.

I like the idea of a pacific time zone guild. I have been in a few guild over the many years of gaming. I never seem to get lucky with finding a west coast guild. I seem to be the guy who is the only one on after 10 pm, because I live in Cali. the rest of guild seem to live on the east coast of in europe.

Forum_Signature.png