Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Helix

How disappointed would you be...

If the game turned out to be a crappy browser mmo, or a sub-par cross-platform tablet mmo (I'm looking at you albion online). Deflated hype boners incoming T-Minus 48 days :D. Maybe a little hint from the devs as to what the game ISN'T, to quill potential disappointment :P.

Judging by the people they have working on the project, I am going to say it isn't.

we'll see, but the Albion and Shroud of the avatar people are basically making crapware and they came from games like UO

gtlLXYT.png

we'll see, but the Albion and Shroud of the avatar people are basically making crapware and they came from games like UO

I haven't played Albion but Shroud will be good in 2 years when they actually have content.

I know. Here I am typing novels in the hope that they take some of my ideas to make an epic massive beautiful world that pushes servers, people and computers to the limits of their souls... when in reality it's probably just another F2P arena game masquerading as a sandbox mmo. 

-__-

Please please prove me wrong Crowfall!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.

- Nietzsche

If the game turned out to be a crappy browser mmo, or a sub-par cross-platform tablet mmo (I'm looking at you albion online). Deflated hype boners incoming T-Minus 48 days :D. Maybe a little hint from the devs as to what the game ISN'T, to quill potential disappointment :P.

I don't think the devs need to spefically refute the 100% implausible stuff. I get that you mostly just want to nudge them, get some info released, but they are releasing bits of info here and there...we know enough to have some ideas...speculating about stuff that definitely isn't going to happen just isn't necessary, won't really make any difference regarding what they tell us.

instead of saying stuff like, "what if it's a board game about martian ninja kitties?!" you can just follow the dev tracker, plenty of actual info to discuss:

http://www.crowscall.com/devtracker/

Edited by dead sparrow

I don't think the devs need to speficially refute 100% implausible crap like this. I get that you mostly just want to nudge them, get some info released, but they are releasing bits of info here and there...we know enough to have some ideas...speculating about stuff that definitely isn't going to happen just isn't necessary, won't really make any difference regarding what they tell us.

instead of saying stuff like, "what if it's a board game about martian ninja kitties?!" you can just follow the dev tracker, plenty of actual info to discuss:

http://www.crowscall.com/devtracker/

Id play that game.

same. fingers crossed now that CF goes the board game/space cat route.

An in game mini game for the the knights and kings alike while gathered around the round table with their wenches and ales.