karnos

New Stretch Goals @16K+ Backers

16k Backers- Dwarven Blacksmith Thrall - Improved Crafting

17k Backers- Centaur Relic - Blessing of Courage

18k Backers- Stoneborn Relic - Gaes of Craftsmanship

(sarcasm below)

Looks like more pay2win! 

Edited by karnos

More advantages for money. <_<  Would rather have seen a "Name a whatever" reward. Leaving a footprint in the game you founded...

They already have lots of those rewards...

yTzeAMV.jpg

A very minor increase to training speed, even though Campaign-sourced relics might be more potent, or other game-sourced relics might be more beneficial, is practically the thing as selling Bloodstone VPs for $$. ACE should start requiring a CC to register for the forums.

I bet the stuff they are giving KS backers that increases ability in any manner will also be available to non-KS backers eventually. The only things that should not be available to non-KS backers is cosmetic crap.

Edited by Pyara

"But above all do not bind the anus all that there is congenial to your vision of paradise staff" - leonelion

Current ignore list because these people have no sense of reality or common sense: sheen, unknownxv, doomgrin, willwill, crowmagnonman, santa

They already have lots of those rewards...

Well low pledge backers don't have them yet. And in my eyes one either doesn't care about naming stuff at all or one cares about it and naming two fallen heroes would be a nice thing. This kind of reward wouldn't hurt the game. But adding Thralls for money might be seen as the foreshadowing of more advantages for payment to come.

I dare to say that at launch you could pay for more advantage then what those buffs would offer you...

For instance another account.

Edited by Zomnivore

You guys forget that these rewards can be accessed by anyone. Just visit a Public EK prior to joining your campaign and get the buff. I for one will have my EK set to public (might switch it go guild only at some point) at the beginning to draw people into its awesomeness. 

You guys forget that these rewards can be accessed by anyone. Just visit a Public EK prior to joining your campaign and get the buff. I for one will have my EK set to public (might switch it go guild only at some point) at the beginning to draw people into its awesomeness.

Not exactly, you have to be a tenant (or higher) to get the buff.

...so sayeth the latest update

Well low pledge backers don't have them yet. And in my eyes one either doesn't care about naming stuff at all or one cares about it and naming two fallen heroes would be a nice thing. This kind of reward wouldn't hurt the game. But adding Thralls for money might be seen as the foreshadowing of more advantages for payment to come.

You can get relic and artifact buffs in game from Campaigns. Either as rewards for winning or buy them with in game resources from other players or also join someones EK that has buffs active.

I would love to see these extra stretch goals reached, but I don't feel optimistic unless the activity and pledges going into the final couple of hours is through the roof.

It has been going slower than I thought it would the last 24 hours (which goes back to the start of the final 48 hours...usually when KS blow up, much like the first few days)

Let's hope...these extra incentives are pretty nice!

I'm expecting these 1% things to be a big "collect em em all" sort of thing. I care less about what they do, and more about if they look cool! If so I want them all. I miss my SWG e-stuff collections!

I role play a wordsmith.

I would love to see these extra stretch goals reached, but I don't feel optimistic unless the activity and pledges going into the final couple of hours is through the roof.

It has been going slower than I thought it would the last 24 hours (which goes back to the start of the final 48 hours...usually when KS blow up, much like the first few days)

Let's hope...these extra incentives are pretty nice!

I could be wrong on my prior statement.

We are averaging about 100 new backers an hour right now, and $20k-$30k per hour. If we could stay somewhat consistent at this rate, we could hit close to 18k backers and 1.7 easy. Maybe it is the mid day rush, but pretty good right now.

I do wish they ended the KS like around 9pm tomorrow (EST) rather than 8am tomorrow. We miss people during prime time (unless it all comes in tonight around prime time)

Stay posted...this could get real interesting to hit all currently posted goals.

Edited by Kell

I wish the developers didnt add to many pledge tiers that invovled giving stuff earlier to players.

That will make it a bit p2w. Even if players can get it ingame, those players will be stronger at start and given a headstart.

I would rather they add more tiers that adds for example new content, changes to classes, character and gear customization/progression, extended crafting system, PvE content, character animations and additional skills for everyone.

Edited by Selo

Unfortunately, we can't actually control when it ends.  We started the campaign at 8am CST... so it will end at 8am CST!

Todd

ACE

Understandable. Hopefully this leads to a the push tonight during prime time!