Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...and we're off to a GREAT start! 

TTlastdayTY.png

We just crossed the 15,500 backer stretch goal (converting the All Father statue into a Relic) AND we just hit $1.5 million -- which means we're adding the "Infected Worlds" ruleset (the 12 faction War-of-the-Gods) and the Minotaur archetype. 

We're also taking this moment to add a few more backer stretch goals, on the hope/chance that we'll need them (fingers crossed!) 

16,000 Backer Reward: Dwarven Blacksmith Thrall
At 16,000 backers, we're going to add a BLACKSMITH THRALL NPC to the $100 (BRONZE) level reward tier -- giving you a Stoneborn Thrall to slot into your Forge that grants access to improve your crafting

17,000 Backer Reward: Centaur Relic
At 17,000 backers, we're going to grant a CENTAUR STATUE RELIC to the $60 reward tier (BACKER) -- which offers a Blessing of Courage (+1% hunger resist) to the land owner and all tenants of the parcel in which it is placed. 

18,000 Backer Reward: Forgemaster Relic
At 18,000 backers, we're going to grant a FORGEMASTER STATUE RELIC to the $60 reward tier (BACKER) -- which offers a Gaes of Craftsmanship (+1% training of crafting skills) to the land owner and all tenants of the parcel in which it is placed. 

As we head into the last few hours, we want to THANK YOU for your support, and ask you for one last favor: If you know other people who you think would enjoy this game -- and that you would like to have as a part of this community

-- please let them know that this is the last day of our Kickstarter. We'll still be accepting pledges after today on our website, but the discounts won't be as good and all the exclusive rewards will go away.

We're also hosting a series of podcasts / developer chats during this last 24 hour period:
- At 4:30 pm Central we will be hosting our first AMA (Ask Me Anything):http://www.reddit.com/r/Games 
- At 7:00 pm Central we will be joining the Gold & Glory fellas live on twitch at:http://www.twitch.tv/mmorpgcom 
- At 8:00 pm we will be closing the night with the Crowns and Crows gang:http://www.twitch.tv/crownsandcrows

Tully Ackland

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

What does this mean?

18,000 Backer Reward: Forgemaster Relic
At 18,000 backers, we're going to grant a FORGEMASTER STATUE RELIC to the $60 reward tier (BACKER) -- which offers a Gaes of Craftsmanship (+1% training of crafting skills) to the land owner and all tenants of the parcel in which it is placed.

If skill sare learned mostly passively, what does it mean to get a +1% to the training of crafting skills?

eEvERiW.jpg

Is this one of those gold show style cam things or can I leave my credit card out of this?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Is this one of those gold show style cam things or can I leave my credit card out of this?

I could be wrong but seems silly for us to bleed for the kickstarter then have them "say a little more for the show."

Glad to see you guys doing an AMA on reddit and getting involved with the community talks. :)

What does this mean?

If skill sare learned mostly passively, what does it mean to get a +1% to the training of crafting skills?

I think you're overreading this one, they probably mean your passive training will be 1% faster.

y9tj8G5.png

What does this mean?

Training is passive learning.  You'll passively learn the skill 1% faster.

IhhQKY6.gif

Good move. Nicely played. I'm glad its a once or twice a year thing and not trying to be e-sports.

Edited by Tierless

I role play a wordsmith.

I could be wrong but seems silly for us to bleed for the kickstarter then have them "say a little more for the show."

What are they showing is the point of the joke.  If Todd shows up in some custard me pumps and lacy lingerie, wells lets just say I'm not going higher than my $250.

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Congratulations! Hopefully we'll reach at least 1.6 mil before it's over.  

For sure. The rith of pledges is very hi today. We will pass the 1.6M before the end of KS :D

p2w BOIS

I sense a disturbance in the force. 

wiDfyPp.png

Thank you guys, thank you all so much for backing the kickstarter and thank you guys so much for reaching such an amount of cash!

Thanks ArtCraft for making such an incredible interesting game, I hope everything is working out. You guys deserve the money!

t70C8a9.png     "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has it's limits."  - Albert Einstein

Curses! You finally forced me to upgrade!

(The Thrall at $100 if we hit that stretch combined with the 3rd parcel at $130 was the tipping point to make me up my pledge from $60.)