Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

Kickstarter Backer Packages And Post-Kickstarter Backer Packages

Will those who received this as a KS perk be able to reserve their Guild name before this service is purchasable by the general public?

The name reservations (of all kinds) will be done in groups in order of date of backing.  So even if we offer it for sale, they won't be able to reserve until their time comes up.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

This was their hope, but they were unsure if Kickstarter could provide the order in which someone pledged, and/or how it would be effected if someone pledged lower, but then upgraded.

We'll know the order, is my current understanding.

Just found the current iteration of the store on your website.  I found a typo.

Even though the next stretch goal is at 1.85 million (Glad to see it posted already), the counter at the top of the page says: "99% of $1,800,000 Stretch Goal".

Last I heard 1.8 million != 1.85 million.  Just pointing it out so you guys can correct it.

Fixed thanks!

Oh well, too bad. ~One day too late I guess. : )

I don't have a CC and don't want to pay for one just to use Kickstarter, since most offer the same deals for a few weeks after the kickstarter funded on their page via PayPal anyway. Kind of expected something similar with Crowfall and to be honest, I had no idea PayPal has been available now for a while (?). I planned to get Amber, but that's probably not happening anymore.

Well, lets see what the store has to offer, maybe I'll cherrypick a few things here and there then...

It was noted at the KS site. In the forums.

And everywhere.

Clearly, they should make a more visible link on the site.

But still, who search thu finds.

It was noted at the KS site. In the forums.

And everywhere.

Clearly, they should make a more visible link on the site.

But still, who search thu finds.

I never asked for a more visible link and I'm not sure it would've helped me. There is no one else to blame than myself.

I just assumed from prior experience that I had more time to get in on the KS deals. Last time I checked the kickstarter PayPal wasn't available (after it funded) and after that I didn't check back until yesterday. poorly made socks happens. *shrug*

Edited by muh

Question, I backed on the first day, as a Sapphire EB, but on the last day, changed mine to a Ruby. Which date will be mine for reserving names?

it goes it order of backer number. You dont loose your backer number when you upgrade your package. So you will be the same

Btw. are the new packages upgradeable per paypal? I wonder, since it was stated, that the old packages werent upgradeable per paypal...

Darklor

"Out of the dark, into the dark."

Btw. are the new packages upgradeable per paypal? I wonder, since it was stated, that the old packages werent upgradeable per paypal...

We won't have upgrades for a few weeks.  There is a lot more logic and thus QA needed to roll them out. 

Man...I discovered Crowfall the day after the Kickstarter ended. Now I'm sad. Wish I could've gotten in on the ground floor for some of those sweet early bird rewards.  The game just really seems cool and "next gen MMO"...which is what I'm SO hungry for! Can't wait...And I can still get some of the other nice things by contributing now.

Man...I discovered Crowfall the day after the Kickstarter ended. Now I'm sad. Wish I could've gotten in on the ground floor for some of those sweet early bird rewards.  The game just really seems cool and "next gen MMO"...which is what I'm SO hungry for! Can't wait...And I can still get some of the other nice things by contributing now.

that's all right, there are still some pretty sweet things in those packages. perhaps not nearly as nice, but still very very good in my opinion.

Don't worry! I believe some of the rewards can be bought later on in the cash shop (possibly)! You have nothing too lose except for some exclusive KS forum badges and strongholds.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Don't worry! I believe some of the rewards can be bought later on in the cash shop (possibly)! You have nothing too lose except for some exclusive KS forum badges and strongholds.

LoL.  That is quite a bit  :P

I hope you get in on the non KS pledging, Braellyn.  

They did replace the stronghold with a different one though. Exclusive to website funding so you still get one it will just look different

Edited by NoobByDesign