Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

Kickstarter Backer Packages And Post-Kickstarter Backer Packages

@ Gordon -

So, I am a Gold Pledge. One of my rewards is the Dwarven Blacksmith Thrall. That is awesome, except I may not want to focus my Crafter as a Blacksmith.

At some point in the future (once all the crafting thralls are meshed out), will you add an option for us to pick the one we want as a reward?

Thanks,

Lamdred

Maybe imbuing your weapon with a blacksmith thrall will make it partly self-repair? Might still be useful for a non-crafter.

CopperStall

Will any of the KS specials become available in the in-game store? I imagine the crafted weapons specials won't be, but I am hoping that say, more character slots, thralls, god statues, etc., would be. Anyone know?

Will any of the KS specials become available in the in-game store? I imagine the crafted weapons specials won't be, but I am hoping that say, more character slots, thralls, god statues, etc., would be. Anyone know?

Anything that was not marked "exclusive" on Kickstarter is likely to show up at some point.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

I don't know why none of my response posts ever seem to actually show up in the forums...but thanks Gordon! To quote another MMO, the Devs really ARE listening!

Edited by Braellyn

Tried to quote Gordon's response again with a similar post like the one above and it ended up displaying as blank, and with no delete function, I had to edit it again.

Forums seem to be a bit wonky for me.

Edited by Braellyn

Is there a single location with the final content of the kickstarter packages? On Kickstarter's webpages, there are the original packages, and then one has to hunt around in the updates to piece together the impact of strech goals on the original packages. With the time from now to full launch, I am likely to forget or mix up something regarding the package or a strech goal's effect.  This will be especially true if, "As we get closer to launching the game we will probably change the packages again." It could get confusing to keep track of what exactly I have or have not recieved at my level of backing while seeing and reading 3 (or more?) different versions of my backing level's package contents around Crowfall sites. 

So is there a link/page for the final package contents?

So is there a link/page for the final package contents?

I think this kind of page, listing each original packages + stretch goals, doesn't exist yet.

The items from Stretch Goals that were added to packages are :

• All-Father Statue Relic : Blessing of Knowledge +1% training of combat skills [All pledge levels]
  • 1 month of VIP [All pledge levels]
  • Rare magical Quarterhorse summoning figurine [Backer level and up]
  • Rare magical Warhorse summoning figurine [Bronze level and up]
  • Rare magical Nightmare summoning figurine [Silver level and up]
  • Guinea Pig Pack Animal [All pledge levels]
  • Tax-Free Parcels [Contributor: 1 , Backer: 2 , Bronze: 2 , Silver: 3 , Gold: 3 , Amber: 4 , Sapphire: 5 , Ruby: 10 , Emerald: 40 , Diamond: 100 , Bloodstone: 160]
  • Dwarven Blacksmith Thrall NPC : Improved crafting [Bronze level and up]
  • Centaur Statue Relic : Blessing of Courage +1% hunger resist [Backer level and up]
  • Forgemaster Statue Relic : Gaes of Craftsmanship +1% training of crafting skills [Contributor* level and up]

* In the update #24 it's written "to the $60 reward tier (BACKER)" while on the main KS page it says "$40 (CONTRIBUTOR) Reward Tier". I guess the Contributor level is the correct one.  

And it looks like when we upgrade from a kickstarter package, it's to another kickstarter package.   So all we'll lose would be those stretch goals locked to tiers from the kickstarter.   Also means those rebalancing the values of package (where 2015 kickstarter had MORE parcels then the kickstarter emerald) isn't an issue anymore since we don't get the bonus 40 that were added into to the post kickstarter emerald to balace out the cost value of the things removed off the origional kickstarter package.

Interesting.

I'm a little more than irked that the only reason I committed the amount I did was for the 'Reserved  Unique Character name' a it was the first think they cut out of my DOnation Package.

How was it cut out and which tier did you pledge at? I think there is a misunderstanding. If you pledged $100 or more during kickstarter and redeemed the code they are sending this week in an email to you, you're good. The new packages for pledging AFTER kickstarter is what has changed.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm a little more than irked that the only reason I committed the amount I did was for the 'Reserved  Unique Character name' a it was the first think they cut out of my DOnation Package.

If you bought during kickstarter and it was a reward then you get it. if you bought a package on the website after kickstarter ended it was never there.

Very exciting to see!

I wonder what the next future goal will be?

Currently in the Future Stretch Goals list, at the bottom of the Store page, there's the $1,94M game localization in 6 languages.

Can't wait to see the next goals added!  :)

I'm surprised it has stayed in 99% for so long, the only reasonable explanation is that we ran out of new visitors.

Looks like the backer count has barely risen ever since the Kickstarter Campaign ended (Compared tot he # of backers acquired in the KS).

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.