Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

Kickstarter Backer Packages And Post-Kickstarter Backer Packages

I think it's delightfully educational to see how backers assign values to various parts of the bundles.  We do our best to put things together to offer a great overall value to people, but everyone has different things that are turn ons and turn offs.   I'll be glad when we have individual items up for sale and can get more diversity in the bundles so we can please more people.  But that is after today, today we've go the Kickstarter packages for 16 more hours on Kickstarter and our website at http://crowfall.com/#/payment.

NOTE:  if you wanted a second package for a spouse/friend/etc. you can pledge on Kickstarter (which only lets you have one pledge) *and* on crowfall.com/#/payment and after Kickstarter is over we will merge them both into one crowfall.com account (for now).  Later we'll give you the ability for you to gift the entire bundle to another person.

I just made 2 kickstarter accounts....  :P

+40 listed twice = 80... pre-Emerald/post-Emerald are equivalent at 80...

your second point is also wrong... pre-gold 12months VIP... post-gold 9 months VIP

pre-sapphire 72 months VIP... post-sapphire 24 months

why is this so confusing?

they did it this way to allow people to see the exclusive bonuses that carry over when upgrading to higher post-kickstarter tiers later.

Cracking up. 

gOSXH3V.jpg

Maybe for the next set of packages CF can change the names to protect the innocent.  You know, silver can be pewter, gold can be pyrite etc.

We've run out of commonly known colored elements.  Plenty of esotaric ones left though!  Maybe we'll go plaid and stripes next!  <just kidding, really!>

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We've run out of commonly known colored elements.  Plenty of esotaric ones left though!  Maybe we'll go plaid and stripes next!  <just kidding, really!>

I was always fond of royal purple.

"Darken the moon and conceal the stars; our Light will never be extinguished." - The Tome of the First Flame

LW_sig_concept_7b_lighter_zpsu0zpsinn.jp

The Lantern Watch - A Crowfall-first guild. Welcome Home. Join us @ http://crowfall.shivtr.com

Quick question on independent items. If you are in Alpha 2 for testing and you want to move to Alpha 1 would you have to pay the same as someone who isn't in the testing or would it be discounted.

Just go the pokemon route then.. X & Y... Omega Alpha...

Edited by knyght

yTzeAMV.jpg

What about the person that wants the 2015 horses that is part of the KS?  I almost feel cheated that I'll miss out on the newest design because I backed early. (if I don't present the question, someone will)

Personally what the hell do I need with 6 horses, but it's still a valid question.

What about the person that wants the 2015 horses that is part of the KS?  I almost feel cheated that I'll miss out on the newest design because I backed early. (if I don't present the question, someone will)

Personally what the hell do I need with 6 horses, but it's still a valid question.

It was on my mind as well. I'm the kind of person who wants it all as an option. Feels a little weird to have the the KS horses, but be missing out on the post-KS horses. I figured they'd clarify that later or something.

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

Use the names of the alloys from the crafting system. Gold is still in it but its not pure gold.

And you're missing an apostrophe and an 'e'.

I wasn't making an exhaustive list for comparison. Just cheering up the $5 guy.

I was referring to you having listed the mount, which also has a minimum requirement (higher than the [$40] bonus tax free parcel that you had mentioned).  Sorry

It was on my mind as well. I'm the kind of person who wants it all as an option. Feels a little weird to have the the KS horses, but be missing out on the post-KS horses. I figured they'd clarify that later or something.

We'll have the new horses available separately at some point in case you like their look that much!

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

We'll have the new horses available separately at some point in case you like their look that much!

So we'll have to buy them? I had my fingers crossed for KS backers automatically getting the NEW 2015 rewards as well.

Guild Leader of Seeds of War

2) We are differentiating the badges (and frames) between KS backer and post-KS 2015 backers.

Can you clarify point 2 for me? So let's say someone at Kickstarter silver ($130) buys $40 more dollars worth of additional items in your Post-KS store. This would put their total over the Gold package ($175), but regardless they would not get the Gold Frame or Forum badge, correct?

Additionally if they did upgrade their package to Gold directly, they would or would not maintain a Gold KS Frame/Badge, but have the new 2015 one?

I know it's semantics. But forum pvp demands it.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'm sure you'll be able to find someone who'll trade their 2015 nightmare for your KS one.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully