Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tyrant

Kickstarter Backer Packages And Post-Kickstarter Backer Packages

Hey,

just to be sure, i backed with amber status via the EU version  (paypal, cc, etc.) the package will stay the same like they are now, right?

Only want to be sure that this counts for the EU backer versions as well :)

best rgeards

Gromph

Hey,

just to be sure, i backed with amber status via the EU version  (paypal, cc, etc.) the package will stay the same like they are now, right?

best rgeards

Gromph

The new tiers will not be the same as the kickstarter ones.

But if you backed for the KS on the website, you will get the KS rewards.

Will Kickstarter Backers be obtaining KS+Backer versions of the fortifications or only the KS Version?   What if somehow the KS Backers end up liking the other version more?

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

Will there be Post Kickstarter backer stretch goals and bonuses, or will that end when the Kickstarter does?

They will continue with strechgoals on the website after KS is done.. but the KS exclusive items will no longer be available ofc.

Hmm i dont think i really like all the loss after kickstarter is done, i can understand the early backer awards but the purple loss which is the content loss, is way to dramatic of i think. Kind of a turn off.

krevra.png

They will continue with strechgoals on the website after KS is done.. but the KS exclusive items will no longer be available ofc.

I saw in one of the examples like Emerald, they still kept the bonus parcels in the post-KS rewards for emerald. I still think it's pretty good since they made a whole other set of post-KS rewards which will keep on encouraging people who missed the KS but only with less rewards.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

It says that we get a unique name for Crowfall kick starter? Does this apply to the amber package. Also when do we pick said name?

Straight from the FAQ:

When will we be able to reserve our guild and character names?

After Kickstarter, everyone will need to connect their pledge to their Crowfall.com account. Then, at a later date we will let people choose their names in groups related to how early they backed.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I'd prefer KS backers can upgrade to the original KS tiers after the KS. I was going to move up one later, now it looks like I'll have to stay put. ACE will keep seeing the $$$ grow, that is their reward I guess, couldn't the upgrade option be ours? I gues I'm a big fan of the K-Mart lay-o-way system, hey its how I got my first Nintendo!

Edited by Tierless

I role play a wordsmith.

It's extremely unlikely we'll value any single item in a package as more than 50% the total value of the package.  Which means for your particular question, yes it would cost less (but of course Sapphire has many other benefits included than just the Alpha 1).  But remember that all tests, when and if we sell them separately, will be quantity limited, and are likely to sell out quickly, just like the early bird packages did.

You need to correct the info on  http://crowfall.com/#/payment  for that to hold true - currently you have Silver and Gold Patron referring to additional years of VIP not months (looks to be copy and paste from a higher tier)

I'd prefer KS backers can upgrade to the original KS tiers after the KS. I was going to move up one later, now it looks like I'll have to stay put. ACE will keep seeing the $$$ grow, that is their reward I guess, couldn't the upgrade option be ours? I gues I'm a big fan of the K-Mart lay-o-way system, hey its how I got my first Nintendo!

lol which nintendo? and i agree with this :o

Edited by Cryptshadow

Hey,

best rgeards

Gromph

We don't discriminate against Europeans.  :)  Yes, it's the period you buy within that matters, not from where.  So your packages are Kickstarter packages so long as they are purchased before our Kickstarter campaign closes tomorrow, even if purchased on our website.

Gordon Walton, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.  [Rules of Conduct]

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

Will there be Post Kickstarter backer stretch goals and bonuses, or will that end when the Kickstarter does?

Yes, we will continue to have stretch goals.  We probably will not have as many backer number goals.  Current goals that are not met at the end of the Kickstarter campaign will move to our website and be fulfilled as we continue crowdfunding there.

Will Kickstarter Backers be obtaining KS+Backer versions of the fortifications or only the KS Version?   What if somehow the KS Backers end up liking the other version more?

You get the KS version.  If you want the look of the later version you can buy them separately. (when we have that capability, which is not right away)

It says that we get a unique name for Crowfall kick starter? Does this apply to the amber package. Also when do we pick said name?

Sometime between now and beta.  We have to add the facility to ask you for the name to our website, and ensure it's unique and do them in the order of pledging (in cohorts).

You get the KS version.  If you want the look of the later version you can buy them separately. (when we have that capability, which is not right away)

Thank you for the reply~   

Hopefully you guys knock it out of the park on the Kickstarter versions so that I don't feel the need to buy one that is being designed differently for late comers.  :D

To be honest, I'm really hoping to design my own after having had my hands on the Landmark tools.

◄ Jaguar / Tasho ▬ Knights of Glory and Beer ►

Master of Useless Darkfall Physics Spells and Originator of Shrapnel/Begone Jumping

wYG89dW.jpg

Will the collectors edition be available separately later? In game stuff will disappear one day, but it's physical collection shelves remind me of the good old days.

Great points we should have covered.

1) We will let people upgrade to the NEW 2015 packages without losing anything from the current one they hold, but not right away.  The Kickstarter packages are gone forever tomorrow morning, so you can't upgrade to them post-Kickstarter.

2) We will sell elements of the package, like Alpha 1, separately at some point, and probably with limited quantities (as we only want and need a certain number of people in each test).  Again, we aren't ready to start selling items separately quite yet, but that capability is coming.

3) I'll add one you didn't ask.  A lot of people don't want/can't use some aspect of the package they have, and for SOME (not all) of those items, we will run buy-backs for store credit on in the future.  The items most often mentioned are the Collectors Edition, and all the various invitations to visit ArtCraft where people can't use them due to geographic/time challenges.  Don't expect this capability for a few months though (and hopefully we'll have it sooner).  Typically we'll bring out some new things for backers to purchase with store credit in conjunction with any buy-back offer.

So for nr. 3 

If i dont want to use part of a package i can sell it back to you sometime in the future  for credits wich i can turn into stuff i want?