Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Why Gender Lock Bathrooms?

Karnos

Well, men have those weird special toilet things. You really wouldn't might if women watched you? It might be weird but I have always wondered this.

Even in some mens room, those are put behind a wall

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Well, men have those weird special toilet things. You really wouldn't might if women watched you? It might be weird but I have always wondered this.

You've always wondered what it's like to watch men at a urinal?

Honestly, it wouldn't be awkward for women watching men at a urinal. There's really nothing to see. The sinks are too far and if you're leaning against the wall being a creeper, you'd just get to hear the sound and nothing else.

The weirdest part of urinal is the awkward silence when you're using one and someone else is. If they're close, you worry about small talk, eye contact, or the dreaded look down (you or him. weirder things have happened). You also hear him fire hosing and you get disgustedly scared he's going to have some backsplash that makes it to your pants. To me, the worst thing is the sounds older males make. They have these weird grunts and sighs and whatever the heck they're making noises about. They make noises like peeing is an athletic event.

The ladies room has a huge waiting line, it would take you longer to wait than to just run to the men's restroom.

There is no point in making a male version of the female bathroom archetype, it's worse than the male bathroom archetype to begin with.

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

I don't get it.  I need to pee pretty bad, and the ladies room is right outside, but the men's room is all the way down the hall. This is unfair archaic thinking.

I demand that all restrooms be gender-unlocked from now on.

This is a valid point, though is multi-gender-unlocked restrooms against the TOS? I dont want to invest so much into multi-gender-unlocked restrooms if I dont have an answer

I am 26 (male) and I've never in my life have used the urinal. It's icky, smelly, and I appreciate my privacy.

In some places, Women are the ones with the weird urinals (Japan!)

As for why the women's bathrooms are more accessible? Well, I've never been a woman, but I hear their gladder is much harder to contain than a man's.

Heh, gladder... What the hell is that? I mean bladder. Now I feel that even that word is wrong...

Edited by MrPriest

Actually urinals were originally created so woman can pee while standing up (google it).. men just kind of adopted them as their own. STOP IMPOSING YOUR GENDER BIAS ON ME, WE NEED UNISEX BATHROOMS EVERYWHERE! 

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO