Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Keludar

Coming To Alpha 1

That's awesome you get to be one of the first people to play. I paid for the Gold pledge so I'll be in the 2nd Alpha. I think your Sapphire pledge will be well worth it! :)

I'm in the Alpha 1.  I ponied up for this game and I never have done PvP before... so I expect to be corpsed a lot.  Hmmm I better use a different name... I'm thinking "Corpse"

tuxpi.com.1427682386_zpsbrw11ku6.jpg

oh she is going to know. ofc not from my credit cards or my credit bills

she is just most likely going to ask "so, anything interesting on this kickstarter you told me about last month?"  "justthislittlenewmmoimsuperpsychedabout WE SHOULD GET A DOG" "oh, did you pledge it" "maybe NICE WEATHER TODAY, WE SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH" "how much?"

too bad I cant lie.

but Im prepared... Im just going to say "hey, better Crowfall than a hooker". 

you know. Im just kidding. But. dont tell her  :angry:

Ha, this is a great post

7d4g0V5.png

I made sure to marry a gamer. Problem is two gamers make gamer kids. So I could only spring for Amber since I've got to cover 5 accounts...

God, gaming with my wife and kids?  I would hate that.  Gaming is supposed to be an escape.  At least...  *some* of the time.   =P

Got an EB sapphire which I think was purely luck. Let me tell you that was a little adrenaline rush. Hopefully my wife doesn't kill me. ;)

If she does kill you can i have your Sapphire. Hmmm I guess i should be asking her not you.

"To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of weird sandwich, not some nut who takes on three Tigers".

On 6/9/2015 at 3:44 PM, Tyrant said: