Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

A Little Disappointed

santa

Means I support Todd's decisions don't understand the meaning it. Seems to me like people would get bored faster then doing what i suggested.

I think I speak for most people supporting this game when I say that you are completely wrong.

I used to believe in Santa till this thread.  Thanks

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

No offense, but did you read/watch/listen to anything they said?

Seems all of your time here was spent talking about your PC and Paypal. Might have wanted to put the checkbook down and actually looked at the product being presented.

Wow OP, I'm sorry but you misunderstood completely what this game is about, this isn't a theme park and another kind of WoW, it's a fully PvP sandbox game, look at EVE online for a comparison (altough in a space opera setting whereas this one is gonna be heroic fantasy, also EVE online world is fully persistant but it still illustrate the difference between sandbox and theme parl mmo). I met a lot of people like you OP in archeage and they had no clue what they were doing here nor were they aware of the massiv PvP aspect of the game and they didn't stayed long. This isn't WoW with recylcing worlds, sorry.

I think I speak for most people supporting this game when I say that you are completely wrong.

If you have ever created a game and do something repetitive like building a castle and destroying it you would know after a while it would get boring. (I develop on IMVU) And have played many MMO's I couldn't called something that you gain no levels or fight any bosses a MMO at all.

I think you've had a little too much egg nog there Santa.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Gotta ask.  Why did you think there would be bosses?   Why did you think there would be leveling?  The basics in the faq say something way different.  I see ppl saying this same thing. Where did they and you get those ideas?  

I think they probably just assumed those features would be there, purely because the game is an MMO. Which is understandable, I suppose. I can't remember the last MMO I saw that didn't have those things.

Anyway, OT, I think you've gotten confused about the significance of EKs. They're a trophy rack and player housing and somewhere to strategise between campaigns. They aren't intended to be the meat of the game.

If you have ever created a game and do something repetitive like building a castle and destroying it you would know after a while it would get boring. (I develop on IMVU) And have played many MMO's I couldn't called something that you gain no levels or fight any bosses a MMO at all.

You are comparing IMVU - Meet up & chat with your friends in 3D, make new friends, online hookups. IMVU is the largest chat community with the largest catalog to make your avatar ...with THIS game? Hahahahaha

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Na, I just expected a MMO. I wanted to level, train, PVP, Boss and loved the graphics. And thought that things would change every few months. Whatever Todd does is going to be awesome just think conquering a castle building a new one and repeating this would get old after a while. And I said I develop aka Meshing (which is in every single game) and texturing.

Edited by santa

I know you are trying to sock us really hard right now but...

The sand castle stomping will never get old because the Devs will keep creating Campaigns with new rule sets to keep the game fresh, plus half the game is exploration and exploitation of the newly random generated geography, not an identical static world.

Edited by sneaky_squirrel

How Can Mounts Add to the Crowfall Experience?  Caravans, Hunting Boars, and more.

How Complex can Mining be in Crowfall?  Mining difficulty, fatigue, infrastructure.

First off, your grammar is extremely hard to understand. I'd like to point out your last sentence and inform you that to me, it makes no sense at all. Second, I believe that there is a little more to this game than destroying a castle and repeating. I will not sit here all night and argue with someone who refuses to research the basic building points of this game and replies to common sense with unintelligible answers.

I thought that's the whole point, we make something new that you haven't seen before.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I thought that's the whole point, we make something new that you haven't seen before.

Yes, And the way it was explained until now would of been never seen before. (I just do not understand building a castle and demolishing it being any different then mindcraft with mmo characters) I truly thought it was going to be MMO based with their ideas. (I am sorry if my thoughts upset anyone but if they were in the mindset I was in and probably others also than they would understand a little why I am confused)

Edited by santa

The advertisements make it seem like their are monsters to fight for xp and levels and you would think eventually their would be bosses from the advertisements.

Santa, they will have a mini-game called "crab shoot" so there's that too look forward to.

Is that Angry Birds V2 and I guess I am stupid cause I figured this was a new type of MMO with changing maps every few months never the repeating world? That has never been done before. The way the advertisements make it out to be something like this. 

Edited by santa

• Pann locked this topic