Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrPriest

Hello All! Anyone From Israel?

Hey everyone!
I'm an Israeli gamer, 26 y/o, male.
I have the Amber pack, I can probably afford them all, but I get bored of games too fast, especially lately, so I don't want to invest too much more... I do have high hopes for the game, if it manages to keep up with its promises :)

I'd like to see if there are any other Israelis amongst the future players, or atleast, people with the same timezone.

I've always solo'd MMO games, I like reading the quests, exploring, not rushing. Having a party was problematic for me.
But here, since it is less story-oriented, more team-play kind of game, I'd love to have others who can play with me, without me (or them) needing to lose sleep-time :)

One exception being Japanese players. I love Japan, and I'd stay up a bit more if it means I get to socialize with them! I want to visit sometime soon, and a friend from the area is awesome. </Otaku>

See ya on the battlefields!

Hey everyone!

I'm an Israeli gamer, 26 y/o, male.

I have the Amber pack, I can probably afford them all, but I get bored of games too fast, especially lately, so I don't want to invest too much more... I do have high hopes for the game, if it manages to keep up with its promises :)

I'd like to see if there are any other Israelis amongst the future players, or atleast, people with the same timezone.

I've always solo'd MMO games, I like reading the quests, exploring, not rushing. Having a party was problematic for me.

But here, since it is less story-oriented, more team-play kind of game, I'd love to have others who can play with me, without me (or them) needing to lose sleep-time :)

One exception being Japanese players. I love Japan, and I'd stay up a bit more if it means I get to socialize with them! I want to visit sometime soon, and a friend from the area is awesome. </Otaku>

See ya on the battlefields!

I am mostly a solo player too that's why I made a guild that works on team play with small scale group division attack. So people can find groups of 5-6 of similar time zones and when out of invasion they can play with their groups but upon invasion all the squadrons come together and attack. I think for people who like solo plays, this might be the best option since you can still fight to your full extent because of the small scale of the group and at the same time makes you feel like you are in a party.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

I am mostly a solo player too that's why I made a guild that works on team play with small scale group division attack. So people can find groups of 5-6 of similar time zones and when out of invasion they can play with their groups but upon invasion all the squadrons come together and attack. I think for people who like solo plays, this might be the best option since you can still fight to your full extent because of the small scale of the group and at the same time makes you feel like you are in a party.

That sounds great.

I'd love it if sieges require strategy, with small groups in charge of many little things (one infiltrates inside using subterfuge, opening the gates, another causes a flood, a third disables traps, etc...) - small groups fit that perfectly!

I believe strategy can be implemented with Physx which implements physics on motion graphics which is very helpful in strategic combats since they have voxel as well.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Welcome to the boards.  What archetype are you most interested in?

Thanks!

As for what I am most interested in, well, I am not really sure.

I am most interested in trying the Assasin, FrostWeaver and one of the melee classes (not really sure how they are different, yet).

I need to have more information about them, first.

I do know that I am not interested in the little rodent, or the satyr (stalker), and the Centaur, while a really cool option, would probably look kind of weird as a character.

I'll probably try a few of them to see which would be my main, I'll at least have to create a few characters to make use of my passive training :)

I do want to have a gatherer, fighter, and collector exculsive characters, however. We'll see how it goes skills-wise!

A late welcome to the forums Priest, I believe that I've seen you around a bit in the past couple of days. I only have one question:

What is currently your favorite race in Crowfall, and why is it the Guinecean?

Cheers,

Amaze.

Hi MrPriest! I've been searching for MMO games played by israeli gamers but haven't found any. Do you know of a MMO game that is popular in Israel?

I would like to learn hebrew the fun way.  :P

Hi!

I'm sorry, I am not sure what MMOs are popular. I do know we had quite a few in WoW when it was released, but that was like 10 years ago.

As I've said, I've played mostly solo because parties distracted me from exploring and questing (as in, reading the quests, lore, etc...)

I can check, however.

Give me a little while, I'll edit this post.

A late welcome to the forums Priest, I believe that I've seen you around a bit in the past couple of days. I only have one question:

What is currently your favorite race in Crowfall, and why is it the Guinecean?

Cheers,

Amaze.

Yeah, I actually heard of Crowfall quite late, and as soon as I could post, I did :)

I've also seen you around quite a bit.

As for your question - I will have to see, but if only appearance-wise, it's the FrostWeaver and Assasin - I've always liked the elf-type in games. I'd love to have a lizard type, I am a lizards person :)

As for the Guinecean - well, I like having it because it's unique! But I probably won't use it (unless I can try all of them without re-rolling...).

Somehow cute furries just don't do it for me, and their face reminds me of characters from kids shows like that "Arthur" thing. While everyone around me loved it, I somehow found it annoying.

Hi!

I'm sorry, I am not sure what MMOs are popular. I do know we had quite a few in WoW when it was released, but that was like 10 years ago.

As I've said, I've played mostly solo because parties distracted me from exploring and questing (as in, reading the quests, lore, etc...)

I can check, however.

Give me a little while, I'll edit this post.

Thank you! I have been looking for a few MMORPG that seemed to host some small israeli population but too small to create a specific localization. Sometimes, they have a middle east localization but Hebrew, I guess, is not the language we would read the most on those servers!  :P

Nice to meet you!  An Israeli otaku called Mr. Priest?!   ;).  Welcome to the forums.

Otaku is a bit extreme, I do not have figurenes or hug pillows :P

I do like anime, manga, and Japan in general, though.

As for the name, well, a friend named me that in high school decades ago (sad, but it really is a decade ago :<) since my last name's Cohen - those ancient House of God priests.

Anywho, thanks!

As for the Israeli communities, they are in every MMO, but they mostly seek Hebrew speakers. I am sure you can find a guild in any game you are looking at!

Edited by MrPriest

DUDDDEEE !!! 

i hope you are still alive !!! i came a little bit late to the party , but also an israely here , 22 years old [ yep after army not long ago ] , are you still active?! :D 

And must say .. i only found 4 israel players in my 10 years of gaming mmo ... i must have really bad luck xD  

Nicodo_Serrated_Sign.png