Find results in...

Crowfall : Crowdfunded Or Paid Hype?

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fer realz.   Lets start with:   The KS campaign was funded WAAAY BEFORE Natalie was shown anywhere.  

There's so much wrong the with the OP I don't even know where to begin. 

"Next we plan to license the game to some of the key overseas territories (Asia, anyone?), and most likely we'll raise some more money through equity too,"  :huh: Hurm, I guess my thing about KS's serving as low risk month long market tests/fund raisers/marketing pitches holds up. Makes sense.

I role play a wordsmith.

Sheen is like the Nancy Grace of CF.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Just saw who Natalie was.. who the custard is she? She's playing the role of a typical bimbo air head.. what the hell does she have to do with the project at all.. is she a part of the staff that involves more than boobs and an airhead appearance?

She is an interviewer, actress and singer.

I think it was a great idea to hire a professional interviewer for the ACE interviews.

"Next we plan to license the game to some of the key overseas territories (Asia, anyone?), and most likely we'll raise some more money through equity too,"  :huh: Hurm, I guess my thing about KS's serving as low risk month long market tests/fund raisers/marketing pitches holds up. Makes sense.

Is that good or bad?

just reading the title wanted me to go what liberal idiot started this from his moms basement... after reading a few threads i quit reading it in fear of losing IQ points. 

I'm a liberal idiot who lives with his mom and I feel slightly offended of being compared to Willwill.

Edited by Dsanzv