Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willwill

Crowfall : Crowdfunded Or Paid Hype?

That's awesome you have gaming history on mmorpg.com, such a thrilling statement! Crazy you'd take the shill job as an unpaid intern... but hey... haters gonna hate.

i dont care how do they do their marketing as long as they deliver on promises tbh.

So you don't care if their methods are unethical? A company you gave money to?  That's like saying you don't care that the cows,pigs,chickens turkeys etc... that you eat are treated humanely during their farming. You're exactly what's wrong with humanity.  You just don't care enough.

Edited by willwill

Unfortunately, i am not being paid.  My gaming history is in my user profile on mmorpg.com    Feel free to look me up, allein my biggest naysayer even remembers my gaming history.  Which is flattering to say the least :)

I still don't get your point mace. I'd really like.

"fire made flesh"

TCLfZIr.png

✣Wildfire Brotherhood✣

i dont care how do they do their marketing as long as they deliver on promises tbh. If ACE is as good at making games as they are at managing and monetizing the community hype to obtain resources, we will get a fantastic outstanding game. So far they are doing very well.

Sleazy, under the table  ponzi/pyramid scheme like marketing? Ok. Well goodluck with that. 

So you don't care if their methods are unethical? A company you gave money to?  That's like saying you don't care that the cows,pigs,chickens turkeys etc... that you eat are treated humanely during their farming. You're exactly what's wrong with humanity.  You just don't care enough.

I don;t think about it, really.  When I am hungry  I just don't care enough. The truth.

If you are thinking they are breaking a law, do something about it.  There are consumer protection agencies.  Complaining here will do nothing.   

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

Personally these are probably one of the most honest group of Dev's I have seen. They haven't done anything shady, they have been open and transparent and they have listened to us, their backers, already on our criticisms. They can have my $500 to make this game I want to play. They have earned it and my trust.

Edited by arthidon

Isn't it time for your Arena in WoW?

Sorry bud I don't play that game so I can't log in and play you in your arena or whatever that is. No wonder you're just an unpaid intern shill, your posting really sucks.

Edited by mode13h

My Guess is WillWill and Sheen are spies from other companies here to try and ruin the success CF is enjoying.  :wacko:

It's pretty common to pollute game forums with negative posting just to try and turn a few against the game.

It happened for a fact during AoC (The WaR people even talked about it on their own forum)

Otherwise, I cant possibly come up with why anyone would continue to be here trying to get a point across that clearly no one else agrees with.

t r o l l  is t r o l l . It's clear they aren't even trying to hide it.

Edited by Kell

Negative attention is far easier to garner than actually fostering a discussion relevant to the group - but it is still attention.

This is the secret sauce of trolls. They want people to care about their presence, so they do inflammatory things to get attention. If you ignore them, they wander off in search of better food sources on other platforms.

Edited by raeshlavik

I like how a woman who is experienced in community management and knowledgeable about the genre, having worked on other games for years, who joined artcraft after the kickstarter was started, and after the initial goal was reached, has been summarily turned into nothing but a "hottie" used for hype, and or cleavage.

Or at least that's what I would say if I wasn't 100% sure that OP isn't just trolling to troll.