Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Flaming Sword

Anthrage

Hey guys, check this image out. That's clearly the female templar model using a flaming sword. I guess we're in luck! Now I want to know if it's a skill or an enchanted weapon.

crowfall-surrounded-adventurers.jpg

I'm guessing Templars get Flaming Weapon power to buff their own weapons.

And I further guess that the Hunger infected creatures are extra vulnerable to fire.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

Great, its a big shoot me first sign disguised as a buff!

If it seriously injures others? Just save on using it till you are in their faces.

Templar is also a tank specialization so...kinda should want to be hit first to save the squishier team members.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

I was thinking more along the lines of "Oh look a giant flashlight sword, shoot that one first!" since its easy to focus fire on something we can all see easily. 

Well...that seems a great method of controlling the enemy actually. Light up the sword, healers watching the Templar, build pure defensively and let them waste resources flailing against you while others flank and rip out there legs.

I'm liking the beacon aspect of the fire sword more and more. People are not very tactical, not in the heat of things, few are able to peel their focus off the enemy in front of them. Sure...hundreds will read this and immediately go "not me" but pretty well 90-95% of people lose their tactical ability after first contact. If you can do something to make them lose it faster? You are already well on your way to dominating the flow of combat so long as your side can focus past first contact long enough to keep to the plan before focus gets stripped away in the chaos.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

Templars have for some reason always been related to either light or fire.

But yes, I agree. Atleast some sort of flaming weapons should be a thing for templars.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

A solid quote, I'd say.

Great, its a big shoot me first sign disguised as a buff!

Considering Templar is listed as one of the tankier archetypes that would make it a double buff.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.

• 1 year later...

I think you'll want to take a discipline in dual-wielding swords to be effective with them, but yes.

Honestly, you are the type of person that is much to competitive, has zero compassion for other people and think you are better than everyone else. You likely love to troll people on a day to day bases to get others angry and laugh about it. You make playing any online game unfun for everyone else.  -Kuroaka