Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sublimity

Ks Backer - Name A Zone?

When I backed Crowfall with the Early Bird Sapphire package, one of the rewards early on was "Name a Zone". Is this still part of the package? I backed in the first day and kind of stopped looking at it until today and from what I can tell, it seems like "Name a Fallen Hero" is the only thing that is offered for any of the higher packages now. Did this get removed from the rewards list? I was kind of looking forward to naming a zone! =D

Thanks,

Austin

Edited by inspiration

When I backed Crowfall with the Early Bird Sapphire package, one of the rewards early on was "Name a Zone". Is this still part of the package? I backed in the first day and kind of stopped looking at it until today and from what I can tell, it seems like "Name a Fallen Hero" is the only thing that is offered for any of the higher packages now. Did this get removed from the rewards list? I was kind of looking forward to naming a zone! =D

Thanks,

Austin

The Devs removed some of the KS bonuses after the KS ended. if you are looking at the current packages, they are downgraded relative to the old ones.(so yes, you should still get the name-a-fallen)

Might I interest you in a low-interest mortgage?

I don't ever remember that as a reward. Just the name a Hero and reserve player and guild names as rewards.

It was very early on and I believe it actually started as a reward with the Sapphire package, I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up getting removed after the first couple of days. I am just referencing the post that Gordon had explaining the differences between the KS rewards and what they are offering now on Crowfall.com. The breakdown he had on the packages did not include the "Name a Zone" I saw early on in the KS campaign so I was just curious. It isn't a huge deal and I bet it is just getting tied in to the Eternal Kingdoms somehow. I just thought it would be cool to name a zone in one of the campaigns!

Once rewards were posted on Kickstarter, it's impossible to edit them. You have to be mistaken.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

"Name an Area" was tied to Sapphire throughout the life of the kickstarter.  From everything they've said, there are no zones other than EKs.  Areas will most likely be smaller than a traditional zone.

Er, what's "edging"?

Alright, sounds good. I was having trouble finding the rewards on the KS site still and was only referencing Gordon's post earlier that left that out. Thank you for the clarification!

"Name an Area" was tied to Sapphire throughout the life of the kickstarter.  From everything they've said, there are no zones other than EKs.  Areas will most likely be smaller than a traditional zone.

I'm pretty sure it's mentioned in one of the FAQ's that the name an area type thing will correlate to an area in a campaign being named after someone's choosing.

For example a campaign has a mine shaft area...it'll be called "Scribble's Shaft."

[@--(o.O)@]

it'll be called "Scribble's Shaft."

Must be Guinecean.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)