Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
burdock

Pve Campaign Stretch Goal?

I have searched the forums, and done some reading, but there doesn't seem to be much talk about any kind of PvE campaign? If I am missing something I apologize in advance, however, I would be curious to know if this is something on the cards, once the game mechanics/worlds/ect are all in place, and the stretch goals keep coming, would this really be out of the realms of possibility? With such rich classes/races, it would be a shame not to pit them against the denizens of the worlds, I can see it now, a Minotaur Knight battling a Epic Red dragon!! 

PS - Can we get a model dragon for the physical collectors edition stretch goals? Maybe do some (or take a vote of what we would like to see) as to what else physical goods are in the Ruby patron and above. 

The long answer is: No.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I have searched the forums, and done some reading, but there doesn't seem to be much talk about any kind of PvE campaign? 

This should answer your own question.

I have searched the forums, and done some reading, but there doesn't seem to be much talk about any kind of PvE campaign? If I am missing something I apologize in advance, however, I would be curious to know if this is something on the cards, once the game mechanics/worlds/ect are all in place, and the stretch goals keep coming, would this really be out of the realms of possibility? With such rich classes/races, it would be a shame not to pit them against the denizens of the worlds, I can see it now, a Minotaur Knight battling a Epic Red dragon!! 

PS - Can we get a model dragon for the physical collectors edition stretch goals? Maybe do some (or take a vote of what we would like to see) as to what else physical goods are in the Ruby patron and above. 

You missed the part where they stated that this game will be very strictly about PvP.

- No quests

- No PvE campaigns

- Only random mobs to fill in some gaps.

It's fine to suggest, sure. But i don't think will happen. like. At all.

You lost boy?

I don't think this neighborhood is safe for you

Owl-chugs-rat.gif

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

Just because there isn't one now, doesn't mean it will never have one. Dont forget this is an MMO, and MMO's grow over time, Even if it's completely optional, thereby not ruining it for those who don't wish to partake, it should still at least be an option, to fully immerse yourself in the world. No, I am not a troll, it has been said this is a MMO equivalent to the D&D Birthright campaign setting, which has lore and back story, and I do hope this has something similar, if not now, then either in a paid expansion. 

Oh, it's another one of these again. 
Quick, to the FAQ mobile!

Edit: I'm feeling kind, so let me paste this answer from T-dog (I hope he doesn't mind being called that).

Todd: The biggest lesson that I learned (the hard way) is that you can't make a game that is going to make everyone happy. Instead, pick a focus and make a game that THOSE people will love. 
----------------------

And we love PvP m8
Also putting in funds to add PvE doesn't make sense when you focus the game on PvP, not to mention division of player base.

Edited by Navtyr

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

Just because there isn't one now, doesn't mean it will never have one. Dont forget this is an MMO, and MMO's grow over time, Even if it's completely optional, thereby not ruining it for those who don't wish to partake, it should still at least be an option, to fully immerse yourself in the world. No, I am not a player, it has been said this is a MMO equivalent to the D&D Birthright campaign setting, which has lore and back story, and I do hope this has something similar, if not now, then either in a paid expansion.

Imagine a normal pve mmo.

Now imagine 90 % of the mobs are controlled by other players

There you go, CF pve

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Will there be race cars in this game? Maybe as a stretch goal? Just because they don't have them now doesn't mean they can't later... logic I love it.

Will there be race cars in this game? Maybe as a stretch goal? Just because they don't have them now doesn't mean they can't later... logic I love it.

Was gonna make a funny about having Mario jumping puzzles.

Then I realized GW did that

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

you clearly did not search the forums. Because if you did you likely found threads which clearly explain that PvE content is there to a) spice up the mood B) be a minor goal in conquering hot spots for resources c) maybe be a resource itself d) be a tamable pet (idk if there is some kind of rarity system were you have common pets, uncommon, rare, super rare, unique pets?)

so long story short - I guess you missed the overall part of the game which is PvP and competition

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor