Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EDM

Chalcitis - The Treasurehunting Guild (NA) [Open for fellow treasure hunters]

Chalcitis-City of Ores, a treasure hunting guild

Screen_Shot_2016_04_05_at_6_21_51_PM.jpg

Website- Chalcitis' Official website build by Webflow. You can join our discussion through Discord

Application - To apply, jump to application section through this link

Forum - Chalcitis also provides members with forum for discussion and other features. Members will be sent an invite to forum once accepted.

Voice chat is an absolute requirement for the guild. We use Discord for voice chat and what we do is meet up on Discord before a game session so we know who is online and who is not.

* Ranking, and Hierarchy are features that are still work in progress for the website and will undergo updates frequently.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About Chalcitis

You might be interested in Chalcitis if you like:

• Gold and Treasure
  • PvE and heavy PvP combat (exploration and emergent PvP)
  • Working in Strategic Small Groups
  • Build your own theme and style in your squadron
  • Collecting Relics (Treasure Hunting)
  • Having Guild Hall, our own Tavern, and missions that comes with prizes
  • ​Duels within guild among Squadrons
  • Raiding and demolishing enemy territories

Chalcitis sets Crowfall as its main focus. Of course a guild is where a group with common interests gather together to enjoy gameplay. I am up to playing any game with you guys before Crowfall launches. If ACE develops other games, of course we will follow and give them our full support. Chalcitis is a PvX guild that features the theme of Treasure Hunting as for the main method in sustaining our guild, looting materials and trading for high tiered material and rare relics is our goal.

To sum things up, Chalcitis uses coherent and specialized squads that are entirely up to what the members desire for the theme of the squadron. In addition to Group PvP, we provide PvX purposes such as relics hunting, looting, and strategy that comes along with these features to enhance our Crowfall experience.

And of course we won't miss our chances to loot our enemies clean and enjoy raiding enemies and stacking up our victory counts.

Squadron

Chalcitis uses Squadron System where players will collaborate with teammates friends and people with common interests as a squadron and at the same time be able to accomplish goals as a guild. Combat and scavenging will be the main focus of our guild at this stage. We aim to build a community where players can collaborate well with each others so I decided to create a squadron system in combat. We want a healthy community for our guild where players will be supportive of each others. If someone is new on to a squadron they won't be alone because through constant participation in missions as a squad, you learn the style of each person on your team and learn to enjoy playing games with them.

Our PvX system is based on a sub-squadron system where the guild will have squadrons and each squadron can provide themselves with a name and a leader which is like a mini-guild system (but giant alliance). Squadrons can compete with each others to perfect their strategies and formations and we will also hold competitions between squadrons. A squadron is also called a scavenger team where players will form groups of 5-6 players with whom they will be collaborating throughout campaigns. Teams at times will change of course but this will not likely affect the form of each squadron. Our goals is to let each squadron pick a leader and the squadron will decide on its own its preferred tactics, skills, professions, and ways to contribute in campaigns. This means that squadrons act like mini divisions of guilds within the guild. Squadrons can focus on crafting, scouting (a group of stalkers with perhaps legionnaires for speed). Anyhow, it is up to the squadron to decide what they want to do. Squadrons can also come up with their unique combination of skills which will allow them to operate independently even as they get split up from the main troop, increasing survival rates. Not only that, through collaboration, players can find a place where they belong, with their squadrons and a sense of importance because each squadron is needed in order for the guild to operate in a campaign.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flaring_Emblem.png

Chalcitis welcomes people who are passionate about raiding, and exploring campaign worlds together

*It'd be best to follow up the application with a comment in this thread so that I know who applied. Sometimes my computer glitch on me and will filter out applications.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

The idea is to form a league of mystical treasure hunters, like Indiana Jones or Lara Croft! We'll be putting our artifacts and relics into huge museum in the Eternal Kingdoms. I fully expect to charge into a battle over some ancient monument, shouting, "IT BELONGS IN A MUSEUM!"

Oh yeah sorry if I didn't mention it but for now this is a guild specifically made for Crowfall. We are starting slow and steadily and I also like how much more obvious the forums are if it only focuses on one game. In the future we will definitely advance to other games as well.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis is a NA server oriented guild and we will be participating in different alpha stages but the majority is in beta. We also wants to be traditional and have an in game guild hub. Since we are aiming for small numbers, guild hub probably won't overflow.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

I am sure a lot of you guys played RPG MMO and Strategy games. And I am sure everyone remember the old phone games where you have squads of warriors when you were the commanders.

Since this is a strategy game, we want to bring back the old timer squad combats and it's like you form a team within the guild where you are free to do whatever you like with your team! You can be trader! You can be hardcore PvPer and earn fame! You can be Crafter! You can be a strategy combatant! You can be scouting team during combat! You can be hired by other guild to participate in a campaign!

We offer freedom of choices to our squadrons and we promote different ways for guild mates to sustain the economy of the guild. This doesn't mean that our vision is scattered! Because we offered so much choices to each squadron, trades and protections can also be applied in the guild itself! For example, if we want a small scale campaign, we can have a squadron of crafters, a squadron of well-rounded archetypes, a squadron of ranged dps, a squadron of melee type, and a squadron with caravan and support archetypes. It is like forming a strategic map pieces within the guild itself and squadrons can team their squadrons up with squadrons that will benefit them in particular campaigns.

Forum_Signature.png

Honestly though, I still believe I want to make a system where players can collaborate with their team mates. Playing is not necessarily about winning, but instead I want players to enjoy their time in the guild, be acknowledged. I mean sure everyone wants to be a good player but I'm sure they would rather walk beside their guild mates than keep on chasing their footsteps. I want to give members a sense of being in a group and constantly have someone they can rely on, even if it means that a lot of people will oppose this idea.

Forum_Signature.png

We will now be allied with The Most Honourable and Prestigious Company for the Alliance of Economic Guilds.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Hey Eediom,

I like the idea! I think there are a lot of intriguing things that can be done with the initial premise. The idea of squandrons fanning out in various worlds, watching each others' backs while scouting for, collecting and delivering mats and relics has a lot of possibility. You can have teams who are highly skilled in ambush and raiding, teams great at finding and transporting mats and relics, teams that can provide scouting services to this guild or others. I like it because it allows for a wide range of playstyles, so a lot of different players can come in with a lot of different archtypes and skillsets, make use of their particular styles and skills and help the greater good of the guild. All of these differences should be able to effectively be built upon to compliment, support and enable other parts of the guild, which greatly increases the chance of success for everyone in and out of campaigns. Alliances can be formed with, and services contracted out to, trading guilds as well, giving another potential dynamic to play styles and roles.

Lots of possibility here, so I would definitely like to see and hear more and see where things go next and others might be able to help with Chalcitis (Ok, maybe work on the name a bit!)

Bloody heroes, right?

5f3lo3.png

The Squadron idea was used by another guild once upon a time.  While they've since disbanded, I'd only caution that the more your decentralize your operation, the easier it becomes for your squads to ally their direction with other communities and just not have enough in common with your core concept.

That is just my early thoughts, but I'm all for new communities springing up.

thanks for the feedback Valor, and I think if left for anyone (or any squadron) to do whatever they want or feel like then you would be 100% correct. My thought (and this is just my thought) on how it might work is that the structure would need to be more hierarchical as opposed to a loose group of squandrons. I'm picturing the guild leaders setting direction and having leaders over different areas such as scouting, ambush, mat hunting, relic hunting, whatever. Then each leader would have a group of squadrons to help carry out thier missions. You could also have the guild leaders would work amongst each other to draw up a strike force, say: assign an ambush squadron to work with the mat collectors and a protection squad to go ambush a rival guild's caravan that the scouts saw moving near them. Obviously this is all theortical for now and needs a lot of work, but just food for thought and discussion.

Bloody heroes, right?

5f3lo3.png

The Squadron idea was used by another guild once upon a time.  While they've since disbanded, I'd only caution that the more your decentralize your operation, the easier it becomes for your squads to ally their direction with other communities and just not have enough in common with your core concept.

That is just my early thoughts, but I'm all for new communities springing up.

Oh yeah I definitely thought about the risk. I thought about ranking the squads and only squads with specialized permissions and ranking can participate in campaigns with other communities and these squads have close connections with officers or are officers which is to bring fame for the guild. My purpose for making a squad is mainly to avoid friendly fire in GvG and also I want to do squadron versus squadron competitions among the guild. Thanks for your words I will watch out for that in the future.

Forum_Signature.png

I like the idea! I think there are a lot of intriguing things that can be done with the initial premise. The idea of squandrons fanning out in various worlds, watching each others' backs while scouting for, collecting and delivering mats and relics has a lot of possibility. You can have teams who are highly skilled in ambush and raiding, teams great at finding and transporting mats and relics, teams that can provide scouting services to this guild or others. I like it because it allows for a wide range of playstyles, so a lot of different players can come in with a lot of different archtypes and skillsets, make use of their particular styles and skills and help the greater good of the guild. All of these differences should be able to effectively be built upon to compliment, support and enable other parts of the guild, which greatly increases the chance of success for everyone in and out of campaigns. Alliances can be formed with, and services contracted out to, trading guilds as well, giving another potential dynamic to play styles and roles.

I'm thinking that having different play styles is good but as for working with other communities still needs to run through the officers or guild masters so players will be payed through the reward distribution. Like a record of it will be written down by the player on the his own section in the guild page to keep track of the events done by each squadron, since there won't be a ton of squadrons, it won't be hard to keep track. We will not be open for recruit after 50-70 members which means that the rest is for invitation only which will also need to run through the community page to keep the size of the guild controlled. When squadrons are formed, we will be making an external page for the records of squadrons.

Edited by Eediom

Forum_Signature.png

Really interesting. I like this idea!

GWH5xXf.jpg?1

,,...You get killed over and over again, that doesn't mean the game is unbalanced - it means that You are a bad player" -JTC

Really interesting. I like this idea!

Thank you! Even though we have divisions, all the requests will still have to go through officers so as the divisions don't drift apart.

I'm glad to see a guild focused on more than pvp, makes me intrested in joining you guys.

Thanks :) Variety is the spice of life PvP is fun but I wanted to add more aspects but not distracted from the line of PvP.

I also saw your application, hope we can work together in the future.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

I'm liking a lot of the ideas here and it'd be interesting to see how it all comes together.

I like the idea of small coherent specialized squads who support one another (as well as a core mission or set of values.)  As stated above, this central vision for the guild would have to be strong to keep everyone aligned towards common goals.

I also like the idea of relic-hunting, PvX and establishing goals and objectives outside of the basic norm.

For me the group you play with is always the most important consideration.  Having a small team that you enjoy playing with is often the key.

I'm liking a lot of the ideas here and it'd be interesting to see how it all comes together.

I like the idea of small coherent specialized squads who support one another (as well as a core mission or set of values.)  As stated above, this central vision for the guild would have to be strong to keep everyone aligned towards common goals.

I also like the idea of relic-hunting, PvX and establishing goals and objectives outside of the basic norm.

For me the group you play with is always the most important consideration.  Having a small team that you enjoy playing with is often the key.

Giving player freedom, but not too much. At the same time still giving them orders. I intend give direct orders to the leaders but as for the player in each division, they are given much more freedom.

Forum_Signature.png