Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EDM

Chalcitis - The Treasurehunting Guild (NA) [Open for fellow treasure hunters]

Probably isn't necessary until much later in the game development. Trading systems can change drastically depending on the development stage and plus depending on the reading policy of other guilds, it might vary quite a bit as well. Systems will most likely be wiped in early stages, there is not much point setting up a trading system right now.

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

rough guild emblem #2

the claws aren’t done yet and if there is anything you want changed just tell me :D        and some random gem colours because I was bored

OLryHh6.pngkYpIuZH.png

Edited by jeko

iWQCpyx.gif  Chalcitis - a treasure hunting guild

rough guild emblem #2

the claws aren’t done yet and if there is anything you want changed just tell me :D        and some random gem colours because I was bored

OLryHh6.pngkYpIuZH.png

Sorry ACE finally fixed my posts. I wasn't able to reply to my own thread. Love the effect of the gem. I am thinking about a simpler design but at the same time unique.

Thanks Xyzzyn! As much as people hype about PvP, I think there are a good number of people who are looking for role-play and some kind of adventure or guild activities outside of PvP. There will definitely be hardcore groups but also room for casual players.

Forum_Signature.png

Oh yeah, shoot me a msg with your email if you want to join our slack group. Not much going on there but it'd be nice to get everyone in.

Forum_Signature.png

In the application to the guild we put down our intended archtype.  I'm curious to see what people are thinking, especially since three skill sets have been revealed. 

Screen_Shot_2015_09_13_at_3_04_43_PM.png

Check us out here.

The most recently applicants are all aiming for confessors. Jeko and her friends seem to be leaning towards ranger. We have one templar. So I guess it's mid range and ranged dps right now.

P.S. I will have new official website uploaded by the beginning of August or Mid August

Forum_Signature.png

The most recently applicants are all aiming for confessors. Jeko and her friends seem to be leaning towards ranger. We have one templar. So I guess it's mid range and ranged dps right now.

P.S. I will have new official website uploaded by the beginning of August or Mid August

If we have an excess of some archtype, I might roll something else since I would prefer more diversity in the guild.

And nice!

Check us out here.

I just had a new signature (its not the final version, temporary)

It looks a lot nicer now so I will post the picture here and you guys are free to use it.

I will be releasing the new website soon too.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Update: the new website is up. We've been silent for the past months but finally got everything together. I also updated (*shortened*) the introductory for the thread.

* Wikibox, Ranking, and Hierarchy sections are incomplete. They will be updated in due time.

Forum_Signature.png

With the recent lore updates I'm getting pretty excited about the potential possibilities. Hopefully there are some interesting locations to explore and artifacts to find in relation to the pantheon of gods that we have.  

Check us out here.

Having combat and exploration work together like this enhances players' experience in both fields. Pretty much what drew me into this game and helped me come up with the theme of the guild in the first place.

I can't wait to see what Hunger Dome 2.0 has in store for us. With the addition of more archetypes as well. Last test with only 3 archetypes people had a blast. And I hope they can release some features regarding maps. Can't wait to explore the regions and create your own versions of map.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Put in a app. Very unique guild with a unique set of goals. Something id very much like to be a part of. Hope to hear back.

11jyqgl.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild. All Your Artifacts Are Belong To Us