Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EDM

Chalcitis - The Treasurehunting Guild (NA) [Open for fellow treasure hunters]

Welcome Lazerus. I will send you a message to connect you to discord channel and we can chat more later :)
Good to see you join our ranks and definitely hope to play lots with you in the future!

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis - A Treasure Hunting Guild, visit Forum Post

Glad to be in, can't wait to see how the guild progresses.

Too bad you didn't get to play yesterday due to the bug. Better chance for the rest of the week man, we should get several games in.

Forum_Signature.png

Untitled.png

The new banner is up guys. I have it in my signature but I will post it here just in case.

and for those who absolutely requires a border like me.

Official_Banner.png

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

^ Even better is when you crush enemy teams and take all their treasures, thanks for dropping by Kason

*We are currently also looking for dedicated crafters and active members for Pre-Alpha 2.0 tests*

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Also thanks for pointing out the error for application submission. I didn't even notice it until you pointed that out. The application on the website has been fixed now so I apologize to those who might have sent in an application when the app submission was bugged. If you are still interested, you can submit an application again since I'm positive that it has been fixed.

Forum_Signature.png

February 22nd is the day of the Lantern Festival in 2016 and, on behalf of The Lantern Watch Guild, we extend your guild our warm wishes and sincere regards. May your fight against The Hunger be victorious.
YKQXGEK.jpg

It's awesome that you are taking the time to spread the festival spirit to all these guilds. We appreciate your warm wishes and look forwards to the years to come in Crowfall!

Forum_Signature.png

Siege Perilous is coming soon. Chalcitis is still recruiting new members and we'd love to see new members joining for the test.

Edited by EDM

Forum_Signature.png

Chalcitis is still looking for active members for the test. I have updated our main website with lots more information about us and also updated the current signature.

Forum_Signature.png

I saw some folks had some confusion on the squads and figured i would throw my PoV on it from talking to EDM.

The squad system works through solidifying a team and making them look inward to improve their group synergy and effectiveness at what their purpose is. I have always seen friendly competition amongst the team is always a good motivator; to think that these squads will not collapse into a central concentration of force at times and follow a MAs(Main Assist(s)) vocally guided direction would break UoC(Unity of Command) which is a central military doctrine and is the point of Officers ranks etc and these individuals will quickly identify they are MA during this engagement and coordinate the squads effectively on the fly. The adaptability to fan out and then collapse into an effective force will be an effective way for skilled players to enjoy RvR. Every significant PvP guild does this to at least some degree. I am not going to break it down in detail because I see many groups that don't understand the systems and I don't wish to educate them lol, and i am sure others who don't do open recruitment reading the forums going no shiz this is how it's done, you know who you are. 

/edit dat gramma

Edited by Arkhon