Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snakeslash

Bull Men

Weapons: Anything handy...

The game is physics-based, so I could see having a lot of fun with just simple boulder tossing (Bowling for Reds!) or uprooting a small tree for a club... The limp body or severed limbs of a previous opponent could do nicely as well. :)

Rending attack.  Bear-hug attack.  Hoof stomp.  Hoof kick.   Throwing object attack.  Horn gore charge.  Devastating head-butt.

It almost would be cool that Minotaurs had a weaponless build utilizing their awesome built in awesomeness...

Doubtful, but cool.

Spear and shield, with a one-handed sword for back-up is traditional weaponry for Myrmidons.

The concept art has him wielding a greatsword. Berserker/Blademaster/Bounty Hunter discipline runes, anyone?

And even without an unarmed combat specialization, those horns should be an advantage at drop-in with terminator rules.

Edited by chancellor

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

As long as all minotaurs have a base skill to charge at things and gore them...that's all I need and I'll be unable to resist playing a minotaur every day.

If it gives you the option to toss them behind you with a flick of your head...even better...disorient and let your allies behind you deal with them as you just opened a huge hole in the enemy formation to charge through and squash some squishies.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

A charge and gore attack would be really cool. Countered by a horse-man with a lance to the face.

That is what a shield is for or you can just deflect a lance as you come in.

That is what a shield is for or you can just deflect a lance as you come in.

Except shield is questionable on the large models such as Mino and Champion due to animation resource costs (unless ACE has rethought this recently).

From a gameplay point of view, I'm thinking the Knight will be actively shield focused with his/her abilities as demonstrated by the ability names seen in the centaur art spoof video.  So maybe the Myrmidon is more passively defensive (thick skin, hard head, big health pool) and the abilities can be more animalistic in theme.

rSHxVEY.gif

I would love to see ground destruction as part of their gameplay, would be amazing if you could charge in and smash the ground from beneath your enemies. Would be amazing if you could synergize with other classes like have a hamster sapper hollow out some holes in a defence and have the mino open them up and watch people just get owned by the world.

I would love to see ground destruction as part of their gameplay, would be amazing if you could charge in and smash the ground from beneath your enemies. Would be amazing if you could synergize with other classes like have a hamster sapper hollow out some holes in a defence and have the mino open them up and watch people just get owned by the world.

Alright but after that I'm gonna arm you with dagger or swords and throw you as a living projectile at the squishies hiding in the back.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

I'm hoping to be able to use a weapon but also utilize the minotaur's bulk and horns as weapons as well. Ideally I'd prefer a two handed weapon like an axe or a greatsword. Dual wielding could also be cool if done right, maybe a berserker promotion class?