Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LordAtlas

Mounts

what would a bull ride?....hmmmmm

a cow!! :wub:

um for transportation?...akkkward...how bout just giving them a natural "stride"

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

what would a bull ride?

The judges would also accept "someone else's wife".

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

A wolf?  Pfft.  Guinnies will just ride Minos.

That's actually a sick idea. Having the smaller characters able to ride the larger ones especially the centaur.

^ ( ;,,; ) ^

That's actually a sick idea. Having the smaller characters able to ride the larger ones especially the centaur.

Only if I can then throw the guinnies as a missile weapon when we get close to the enemy.

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

Maybe arch one up and over a defenders wall ? haha

I was thinking more like have the little guy hold 2 swords and just throw him like a living javelin right at someone.

Just think of the Chaos! (+1 internets if anyone get's the reference)

"Lawful Good does not always mean Lawful Nice."

Actually...we have a farm right down the street that has one. They can get HUGE, all in the breeding and selection. When their tractor bogs down the horse pulls it and then drags out whatever they were towing. Sadly, you saw a small one then mate.

I could also be saying the wrong breed name, I'm no expert on horses. Just grew up with two of them, and a farm down the road has a few.

Shires are taller than Clydedales, and Shires only get 10 Feet tall. That was a Record setting height as well.

Edited by Reigngod

I think the best mount for a Minotaur would be a chariot!

They are too big to actually ride any mount, and riding in a chariot makes the most sense. (Would also look very cool and scary as hell seeing that come out you on the field of battle!)

Pulled by oberon. :P

[TB] The Balance
Nation of Equilibrium

I think the best mount for a Minotaur would be a chariot!

They are too big to actually ride any mount, and riding in a chariot makes the most sense. (Would also look very cool and scary as hell seeing that come out you on the field of battle!)

That's actually a pretty cool idea.  :D

tumblr_opi65cphh71v5mc1xo1_400.png

Honestly I think they should just have a speed mechanic like the Centaurs though i wouldn't be against them riding a Chariot like Kell said.

Lf6MJUL.png

Shinra - Full Member