Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Nvidia 980Ti

Eren

8589130507107-nvidia-bule-logo-geforce-w

At long last, the rumors are already being heard, the prophecy is being fulfilled, i introduce you , the legandary 980TI

Even more exciment, it has HIGHER raw performance then Titan X , all they did is cutting down the unnecessary 12GB Vram into a very reasonable 6gb VRAM. (By my self-made calculations, with Nvidias delta-color-comperession 6gb VRAM is the exact number that can give perfect 4k experiance)

Its the exact same chip , yes, nothing is downgraded and it is fully unlocked. To put more clearly, its Titan X with 6Gig VRAM (Plus some factory-made overclock on clock speed)

However the most exciting part about this GPU is the price, its only going to cost 700$!!!

BTKjFMh.png

This is a truly tradition-breaking move from Nvidia. From the looks of it, it will have higher performance/price ratio then 980!

It seems they really want to bury AMD

Edited by Navhkrin

Update : 

Nvidia says that maxwell GPU's in SLI are capable of doubling the performance on VR , instead of using alternate frame rendering , GPU's in SLI  ara capable of rendering frame for each eye at same time by splitting the work. This means that if you are using VR and GPU's in SLI you will actually get double the performance, instead of usual around %70 performance

If GTX 980 TI going very strong and better then Titan x by 10% then I might get GTX 980 TI =)

I currently own a GTX 780 TI.

once 980 TI out and better than any "TI" versions as better by 10% vs Titan x then it will be so reasonable to be my next gpu.

But yea they might make "Titan x" better only depends.

Edited by Mox

SkDJEH9.png Discord: message me if you want to stay in touch. Retired CrowFall member.

If GTX 980 TI going very strong and better then Titan x by 10% then I might get GTX 980 TI =)

I currently own a GTX 780 TI.

once 980 TI out and better than any "TI" versions as better by 10% vs Titan x then it will be so reasonable to be my next gpu.

But yea they might make "Titan x" better only depends.

They are exact same card, titan x has 12 gigs,  980ti has 6 gigs.

But 980ti costs 300$ lesser. So 980ti is a better decision overall (for gaming)