Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doomy Support.

dirtbag

That would be glorious.

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

Please give minnows a support promotion class. Nothing beats a bull in a gown.

I completely support this!   And I know "minnows" is meant to be minos, but it genuinely made me giggle.   Minnows can can promote to perch or bass!  ;)

The basis comes from the Minotaur Doomsayer allowances in Shadowbane.  It worked there, would be interesting if it worked here too!

wwsigcrowfall.jpg
                         ~For the Honor and Memory of Ahz Badaxe~

I completely support this!   And I know "minnows" is meant to be minos, but it genuinely made me giggle.   Minnows can can promote to perch or bass!   ;)

The basis comes from the Minotaur Doomsayer allowances in Shadowbane.  It worked there, would be interesting if it worked here too!

I love a good mino doomy and they really are the only viable doomy (anything else melts) but the damage they sacrifice in order to live long to even be able to cast is extremely relevant.  A mino doomy won't even make a dent in a healers mana pool if they simply sat (stand, whatever) in walk mode, the con strip is nice as are the other things but they really don't eat a healers mana like one initially thinks.  A mage lock does more to a healers mana than a doomy, I know because I primarily play classes that debuff as support, I wish it wasn't true but hopefully if they do add a support it has a little more bazinga to it. 

Edited by mandalore
40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png