Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nukeware

Passive Armortype Skills?

Hi there, iam new in the comunity i would like to know if a person that plays like 2 years ahead and have more skills trained.

A new player that just met the game and a friend give him some top gear well lets see gold gear. 

Will him able to wear it? there will any kind of passive training for armor type like leather that restricts some people to wear it if their armor skill isnt high or everyone can wear or equip the lastest material of that weapon/armor?

another question:

a damage will be influenced by the kind of material? like cooper +50 damage , gold +100 damage , so as armor with defense??

Edited by Nukeware

Thankfully gear won't be super duper uber ao this won't be a huge issue. The kid with the designer jeans will still be just as easy to kill, and then I can go sell those jeans to someone else... or wear them myself.

I don't believe we have an answer to this right now though. I can imagine that you can twink, but it is a bad idea in a game like this. A big waste of assets.

Edited by Adall

I'm under the assumption that better materials make better gear and that anyone who can wear plate mail can wear top level plate mail but if the noob has lvl100 plate mail and the Uber character with maxed heavy armor skill is wearing lvl20 armor, the uber character's armor will be more effective.

mael4.jpg

I'm under the assumption that better materials make better gear and that anyone who can wear plate mail can wear top level plate mail but if the noob has lvl100 plate mail and the Uber character with maxed heavy armor skill is wearing lvl20 armor, the uber character's armor will be more effective.

well there is not confirmed armor skill..

and how about number max of skill trained like a  cap right? I think its important or everyone will do everything in a campaign. So there will be not like i need that guy who can detect hidden or i need that guy that have that kind of specialization. if there is a cap, there will be "he" if not there will be just  "I" and not a group

well my english is bad as hell

Edited by Nukeware

Runestones will give us the ability to mix and match abilities, which might include bonuses to armor types or basic defense/dodge/parry, etc. This goes along with base class skills, like wearing armor and specific weapons, so a high level player with high defense skills might have the same % chance to get hit in tier 1 armor as a newbie wearing T3 armor. Plus the low level player is going to have much lower % chance to hit anything, regardless of its armor class.