Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gender Locked?

Thats the deal.

People don't want a true translation of the concept, because if they did it would look something grotesque and not beautiful, and not charismatic. Its a monster.

The male is an buff human body with a cow head. Its not gonna get way gross just because you swap a buff human female body in.

David Sirlin's Balancing Multiplayer Games should be mandatory reading for all gamers.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd be okay with them making female minotaurs, it allows for more diversity but requires more work from them what with having to make more models to fit them and such.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That and it's their game, let them custard making it without people sticking their nose in it.  I don't come to the boards for a few weeks and it's just become Candyland up in this place.  Let them make the game, THEN you can chose to say its crap and not buy it but for custards sake let them at least make it before people voice what they do or don't like about it. 

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

What kind of void logic is that? Everyone here has already purchased without confirmation and wants to make requests. If they expected to make the game without scrutiny, they might have sold it after completion rather than before much is even defined.

Duh >.>

a52d4a0d-044f-44ff-8a10-ccc31bfa2d87.jpg          Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes... Than if they're upset, they'll be a mile away, and barefoot :P

That and it's their game, let them custard making it without people sticking their nose in it.  I don't come to the boards for a few weeks and it's just become Candyland up in this place.  Let them make the game, THEN you can chose to say its crap and not buy it but for custards sake let them at least make it before people voice what they do or don't like about it.

Easy, tiger.

More female only classes would be nice, too. :)

(づ ˘ ³˘)づ

Hug it Out

More female only classes would be nice, too. :)

Why? How does the question of whether or not there are other people playing male versions of a character class affect your experience of playing a female character of that class, in any way at all?

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully