Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Magicbane Wiping?

we've already seen you post on sbemu. We know where your loyalties lie.

And doc you're banned from posting on emu matters. Take your shrooms and reminisce of mourning.

Got 2 salesmen really:

1) gummy bear sigs, foul mouthed tr0lls, and manshoon's drunken rants.

2) posts of china zerging, mobs disappearing, melee broken, and a bunch of changes + wipes that occur every 3 months.

Crap, one choice is longer than the other one. I think my favoritism might be showing... Nonetheless, I'll choose a working model every time.

Edited by headlight

I think it's funny that both of these emus are always wiping, but then the "omg OG SB vetz!" whine about a lore-justification for a wipe (hunger) doing the same thing in CF...

"Food for the crows..."    Nobuo Xa'el

cdinUTh.png

I think it's funny that both of these emus are always wiping, but then the "omg OG SB vetz!" whine about a lore-justification for a wipe (hunger) doing the same thing in CF...

Test server > *.  Wipes FTW!

It is sad when bullies are lonely and try to get the kids they were treating like poorly made socks to come play with them again.

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

WM are bullies.  How sad for you.

Vote lore, I want to see if they can get this poorly made socks right when SBEmu couldnt. That would make my custardin day.

http://www.llamallamabook.com/llama_llama_and_the_bully_goat.php

My kids love this book.

Bully Goat realizes he is an unpleasant person and that's why nobody will play with him. He starts being nice and Llama Llama and the other friends play with him again.

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

can't beat that logic

Nothing good ever came out of Test.

Edited by checkyotrack

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

Nothing good ever came out of Test.

:rolleyes:

Voted ARAC just to push it up higher than Lore to piss people who want Lore off (WM). (Won't be on there so no custards given)

ARAC winning. *golf clap*

Edited by Khazzeron

Crowfall%20Fei.png

~Black Aria IC~