Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Magicbane Wiping?

:rolleyes:

Voted ARAC just to push it up higher than Lore to piss people who want Lore off (WM). (Won't be on there so no custards given)

ARAC winning. *golf clap*

Poor kid wants so badly to be relevant.

You shouldn't bash the alleged 'salesmen' of a particular emulator when you're from a guild that endlessly duped FC items and rolled characters with hacked starting runes all to compete with a few gimp guilds on the late Mourning server. QFT is the only guild I've ever heard of who directly benefited from CCR corruption, and I had played the game since the beginning. It would be one thing if you embraced your corrupt nature, but here you are, purporting to lecture the rest of us as if you even have a reputation to stand on. Sad.

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

You shouldn't bash the alleged 'salesmen' of a particular emulator when you're from a guild that endlessly duped FC items and rolled characters with hacked starting runes all to compete with a few gimp guilds on the late Mourning server. QFT is the only guild I've ever heard of who directly benefited from CCR corruption, and I had played the game since the beginning. It would be one thing if you embraced your corrupt nature, but here you are, purporting to lecture the rest of us as if you even have a reputation to stand on. Sad.

That's a fresh take that doesn't suck

March those dwarves into SDR and 1-by-1 take your special FC gear off.  Lets dupe solar's axe and only use it in wereform, no one will knooooow.  Tough as Nails? I'll take 3 please.

and then there was Malog and Thurin...

but that kind of ruins the theorybane, eh?

i look forward to *seeing* you kiddies in CF.....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

March those dwarves into SDR and 1-by-1 take your special FC gear off.  Lets dupe solar's axe and only use it in wereform, no one will knooooow.  Tough as Nails? I'll take 3 please.

I see QFT was "corrupt" as MaT so eloquently put it so this means Wermacht is a great and trustworthy salesman for MB and Sarah Palin is automatically President?  The redirection here is not obvious at all.  

and then there was Malog and Thurin...

but that kind of ruins the theorybane, eh?

i look forward to *seeing* you kiddies in CF.....

Formidable on Thurin but no gumption to stick around.  Malog.....well.....no one could even play on Malog due to our Chinese friends.

Also that was a nice strawman you slew, but QFT nor I am selling anything.  Congrats on your brevity there though, barely a paragraph and yet you still managed to drag your sandy vag all over the place.  Impressive.

Reading comprehension? I didn't say you were selling anything, hence no straw man. I'm not going to restate the meaning of the post as that should be apparent.

I really don't care all that much that QFT did those things. I only raise the issue to impeach your credibility and reputation. Sandy vag? I don't get it. Is that like saying I'm salty about something? Perhaps that remark would make sense if that were in fact the case. But my people accomplished everything we set out to do on the Mourning server. It's not like QFT actually ever won any significant engagements with us at any point. Au contraire, we aggravated Malok to such a degree that he publicly lost his sense and threatened to hunt down some of our members IRL - which still hasn't happened, of course.

At least you no longer attempt to deny that QFT did such things. That sort of thing was just funny. I'm actually proud of you for your progress.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

So I've heard the Wm side of that story about the duped FC items, the multiple runes and Starfish style SBemu cheats.  Can I get the QFT side of that story?  I wasn't even playing when all that custardy happened.  I'm serious though: the game is dead, QFT isn't playing anyways; regale me with story's of your people. 

Edited by mandalore

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

So I've heard the Wm side of that story about the duped FC items, the multiple runes and Starfish style SBemu cheats.  Can I get the QFT side of that story?  I wasn't even playing when all that custardy happened.  I'm serious though: the game is dead, QFT isn't playing anyways; regale me with story's of your people. 

Sure sice you asked nicely but you are asking for a giant sheetstorm.  Keep in Mind Mourning was a long time ago so I may have some of this wrong.

First everyone on Mourning had duped FC gear out the wazoo, that stuff was for sale in open town huts.  We had a couple of unique pieces that we got from a two different CCR's.  When you turned in a major dupe or exploit the official UBI policy was to reward the player with an item of their choice within reason like a stack of bloodstone or a named weapon with stats no better than could be rolled.  We found a few of our own, milked them for what they were worth then tirned them in.  Since the CCR's didn't actually play SB we were able to get a 2H axe with a little better stats than could be rolled and a Bow with the PoD pre/suffix.  We duped them but the Axe wasn't enough better ((I think 4% faster than a PoD) to use it instead of a polearm or spear which had superior reach and thusly less sync problems.  The bow was more restricted but it got out too and soon everyone on the server just about had a Bow of Thurin (PoD),  Varg was in QFT at the time and I guess FaceRip logged into his account and took it off his dupe hut or Varg just gave it to him.

The runes I have no idea how they did that,  There is mention of it I believe in the thread here about your favorite dupe/exploit so it was out there not just a QFT thing.  I don't know if whoever in our guild learned about taught it to Varg or vice versa but that's how 3 TaN Solar came to be created (although left at lvl 1 and never used).  The people who duped were very limited in number, most of our player base believe it or not wouldn't even think of doing something like that personally although they surely knew their FC sets didn't appear from thin air.

I have no idea what Starfish style cheats are.  We had CCR's and devs follow us to virtually every bane we did and to mines regularly to watch us and pore over the logs.

First everyone on Mourning had duped FC gear out the wazoo.

I get so ticked when people say that.

The reason folks made such a big deal about QFT and their duped FC gear is because not everyone had it.

CF_Van.png