Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pvp101

Magicbane Wiping?

yeah yeah....which did indeed have 3 tan runes...

and was level one...

and had been reported...

and had never logged in....

but still some must crai like it was a big deal. ...

hey...I cannot and will not speak for anything QFT before I joined....just the stuff I saw....

and as far as that goes...I think BSR summed it up pretty well. ...

it's ok MaT.....it's almost like you are relevant. ....

almost

enjoy yer MB!

It's almost like you think you're intelligent, but your lack of reading comprehension is utterly baffling.

The hard evidence procured from the QFT forums showed a level 1 minotaur with multiple TaN runes. The individual who produced that evidence only had access to one account. That doesn't mean that this was the only account that existed. QFT used characters with stacked creation runes that they leveled to 75 at sieges. I know this because Varg had these characters from his QFT tenure. What's the point in dishonesty at this point, after you've already been caught, or are you just genuinely ignorant?

I've been relevant on every server that I've played on. I'm not some random gimp from one of the worst GvG guilds in Mourning's history (Order of the Pink Pansies) who fell under the delusion that he became relevant because he hopped on QFT's nuts at a time when they needed to pad their numbers with gimps from OPP so that they could remain relevant. Since your reading comprehension is lacking, the random gimp referred to in that sentence is you.

When I attempt to pontificate, I don't write like garbage either. In the immortal words of an irrelevant guild that effortlessly dumpstered your own utterly inconsequential guild: GOML.

As for the dragon plate pieces, they were +9 or +10 defensive pieces with large +HP boosts. At least the ones that I got from QFT were, anyway. For the record, I didn't blow anything out of proportion. I merely stated hard facts and the community readers can draw their own conclusions.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

ummmm....just to show how....shall we say...entertaining you are....

Varg was gone befor I joined QFT....

I leave it gladly to the denizens of Mourning to decide whose legacy on that server was more profound

yours or mine...

enjoy Magicbane and say hi to everybody from their olde Doc.....

it's fun being reminded of just how hard some feel the need to try an assuage old butthurts

I might have some topical creme that could help....but you really might want to stop picking at it to let it heal

or not...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

What are you even blubbering about? You were a non-factor who completely sucked at Shadowbane. You wrote and still write a bunch of god awful posts. That's your legacy and it's not something that anyone will ever get butt-hurt about. You're apparently distraught as you've forgotten to close your prior posts with your "Excelsior!" wtfbabble.

I'm not really complaining about anything QFT did. I simply took the liberty to remind you of a few facts that evidently still make you quite uncomfortable as you deny, deflect, or opine with fallacious statements concerning a period during which you weren't even in QFT according to your most recent concession. If you do not know what you're talking about or possess direct knowledge of what you are talking about, why bother? That was a very poor and ultimately counter-productive attempt to save face.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

Scourge of the Shadowbane community, Public Enemy No. 1 to the SBEMU Forum Moderators, and member of the "Suppressed Person" faction on the Ubiforums. The man responsible for hooking up Ceska and CheckYoTrack. Also a 21-time World Heavyweight Champion of Shadowbane.

What are you even blubbering about? You were a non-factor who completely sucked at Shadowbane. You wrote and still write a bunch of god awful posts. That's your legacy and it's not something that anyone will ever get butt-hurt about. You're apparently distraught as you've forgotten to close your prior posts with your "Excelsior!" wtfbabble.

lol.....

your Honor.....the Persecution rests...

EDIT: as an edit to touch upon YOUR edit...allow me to remind you about the whole reading comprehension thing...

then look at the pertinent posts in the Thread here...i mention knowing about the lvl 1 mino with triple tan, i mention clearly that i am NOT speaking about anything BEFORE i joined QFT...precisely due to lack of knowledge

on and on...

look, i'm guessing you are just out of practice, or the apoplectic fit from the original post i Quoted here might be throwing you off your game, as it were

but do try and keep up...

or not

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

Does the truth make you feel persecuted? Were you under the impression that the Order of the Pink Pansies were good at Shadowbane?

Your memory's a bit hazy, but you do remember that GooL seized Emerald Trainers (Blasphemous' trainer city) when it was defended by OPP and QFT in unison, correct? I know that Blasphemous certainly remembers.

4H4LmCE.gif

/sigh

don't know...i wasn't playing SB at the time... {EDIT: and are you really trying to equate any ONE Bane with the entire span of Mourning? lol}

as or the rest, as i said....i'm fine with it all, quite comfortable actually...and it's ...well, the Past...

neither you nor i get to Judge the overall Reputation thing here, that's for the Community to sort out...yes?

but you keep typing if that's the therapy that helps you try and deal with it all these years later...and enjoy Magicbane...!!

we'll see how things go in Crowfall when we get there

Edited by doc gonzo

FIQw0eP.png

No one's talking about anyone's "overall" reputation. I was discussing reputations in Shadowbane. To any minimal extent that your "overall" reputation enters the picture, I don't think that your utter lack of insight in this thread bodes well for it. You went from giving an opinion concerning something that you just admitted was based on absolutely nothing to trying to suggest that my refutation of your admittedly baseless assertions is a form of therapy?

Dude, what drugs are you actually on right now?

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

none that i'm sharing with the likes of you....

but cereally....

i rilly rilly truly do appreciate you taking your valuable time to come over here from MB and stomp yer lil tootsies while having yer hissy fit stuff....

i can always use the laugh, and everyone always likes to be shown how much they are missed...

i mean, if i even thought about you a fraction of what you have dumped into this Thread i might have been compelled to go to the MB forums and make a post or something to show my undying whatever...

but, callous fiend that i am....i just hadn't spent a microsecond on the topic of you...until you showed up and made me giggle

so, thanks for that....

FIQw0eP.png

but cereally....

i rilly rilly truly do appreciate you taking your valuable time to come over here from MB and stomp yer lil tootsies while having yer hissy fit stuff....

i can always use the laugh, and everyone always likes to be shown how much they are missed...

i mean, if i even thought about you a fraction of what you have dumped into this Thread i might have been compelled to go to the MB forums and make a post or something to show my undying whatever...

but, callous fiend that i am....i just hadn't spent a microsecond on the topic of you...until you showed up and made me giggle

so, thanks for that....

Wait, let's be clear here because you're evidently suffering from some sort of delusion. Re-read this thread, slowly, take time to process what transpired, and perhaps you will not appear to be so confused the next time you post a brainfart. I wrote about the trajectory of QFT's FC item cache and their use of characters with stacked starting runes. These are two topics I can speak on a position of authority due to the facts that I have been friends with the players involved for close to a decade and possess direct knowledge of what transpired. I didn't write a word about you and haven't had a single thought about you in what is probably around nine years. You interjected with a comment about me and another statement that was both admittedly fallacious and conceded to be based on absolutely no direct knowledge of what transpired. Now you are trying to spin this moronic gaffe with the above quoted garbage.

I do not care about you and never did. My ability to recall your lack of stature in the Shadowbane community and complete lack of prowess in-game does not indicate I've actually thought about you for more than a nanosecond. To repeat, you interjected in a thread to address me concerning a topic of which you admittedly know nothing about. That suggests you have some sort of strange obsession with me, my friend, not the other way around.

Nor did I "come over here from MB to blah blah blah." Again, what are you even talking about? Anyone with two working brain cells can see that I've written a number of different posts on this forum concerning various topics and at different times. It's not like I logged into this forum just to talk to you. To re-iterate, you've written 2,273 posts here and I've never bothered to respond to anything you've ever said. I have less than 90 posts and you took the time to bother me, again, about something you admittedly know nothing about. It virtually goes without saying, but I have to spell it out for you since you evidently possess a limited capacity to reason: that suggests you are obsessed with me, not the other way around.

Your posts exemplify the fact that your poorly written, poorly reasoned attempts to spin are still hilariously god awful. Do you know what day it is, and what planet you are on?

Thanks for the laughs, Gonzo.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

i know we've now added another MaT trademark wall o' text...

now, whether that's a good or bad "Thing" is up to the gentle Readers

but do carry on....

FIQw0eP.png

I'm glad that you're a good sport about getting verbally eviscerated in a matter of minutes. Now we can get back to posts written by people who actually know what they're talking about.

"Well...uh...I wasn't in QFT then....uhhh....*fizzle* y r u thinking about me bro...."

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

ummmm...you use that term "eviscerated"

https://youtu.be/G2y8Sx4B2Sk

but hey....your Worship is duly noted, as was quipped on Mourning for a while....you keep trying, it's like watching those nature shows where a wounded seal is trying to evade an orca...

but with a lot of text

FIQw0eP.png

I'm glad that you're a good sport about getting verbally eviscerated in a matter of minutes. Now we can get back to posts written by people who actually know what they're talking about.

"Well...uh...I wasn't in QFT then....uhhh....*fizzle* y r u thinking about me bro...."

Do you... really have nothing better to do with your time than write essay after essay as if people actually take what you say seriously?  Like, holy poorly made socks, nobody cares.  Stop flooding the topic with your off-topic hogwash.  You wanna have a damn flame war, do it over PMs.  You're just making yourself and WM look like a pack of crybabies who can't handle it whenever someone even so much as whispers a slightly negative thing about you. 

Once again, your suggestion that any worship is directed toward you is utterly nonsensical under the circumstances. Your nature show analogy is rather grandiose for someone who expresses himself with a level of inanity that exceeds that displayed by the legendary poster known as "peekachew."

Thanks for the laughs again, GEDgonzo. It doesn't surprise me that you consider a few paragraphs "a lot of text." Since you've expressed a fascination with my activity on MB, I'd be more than happy to lead you into the dumpster on those forums as well - if you ever develop the courage to actually write a post there, that is.

Seven posts in this thread addressed directly to me and you've still failed to make a single coherent point. Impressive.

4H4LmCE.gif

Do you... really have nothing better to do with your time than write essay after essay as if people actually take what you say seriously?  Like, holy poorly made socks, nobody cares.  Stop flooding the topic with your off-topic hogwash.  You wanna have a damn flame war, do it over PMs.  You're just making yourself and WM look like a pack of crybabies who can't handle it whenever someone even so much as whispers a slightly negative thing about you. 

I have no idea who you are, but my posts were generally on-topic when one considers the progression of the thread. Unlike some of the other posters on this thread, I've actually played Magicbane. As for the QFT activity, I'm not the person who wrote a post(s) addressing QFT actions I knew nothing about. I don't consider any of my posts herein as essays, but I appreciate the complimentary feedback. I don't care if people say anything negative to or about WM, but I admittedly do possess a low level of tolerance for total stupidity directed my way. Do you have anything better to do?

Like DocGonzo and BSR, I played the forumbane game for a few years, up until '07 or so. I suspect that they've actually been at it longer than I have. This isn't the first discussion we've had about shared experiences on the Mourning server and it may not be the last. I still have no idea who you are, but thank you for wasting more of my time.

Edited by managainsttime

4H4LmCE.gif

ah...a double MaT post...

someone get him a clean crai towel...his keyboard is likely a mess

FIQw0eP.png

lol some flames for you, some flames

I have no idea who you are, but my posts were generally on-topic when one considers the progression of the thread. Unlike some of the other posters on this thread, I've actually played Magicbane. As for the QFT activity, I'm not the person who wrote a post(s) addressing QFT actions I knew nothing about. I don't consider any of my posts herein as essays, but I appreciate the complimentary feedback. I don't care if people say anything negative to or about WM, but I admittedly do possess a low level of tolerance for total stupidity directed my way. Do you have anything better to do?

Some flames for BSR, some flames for QFT, some flames for Doc, some flames for GiHunter....

9Xv3jq0.gif

Do you really have nothing better to do than cry about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

lol some flames for you, some flames

Some flames for BSR, some flames for QFT, some flames for Doc, some flames for GiHunter....

9Xv3jq0.gif

and he actually challenged me to a Flame War...but obviously i lack the nerve to register and log into the MB forums for a Game i don't play that's been "worked on" and is hosted privately...so he wins that one handily...

always enjoy the vistits...

FIQw0eP.png