Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Petition For Female Minotaurs

I hope they won't make the minotaur gender locked, It's already bad (in my opinion) that the Fae and Stoneborn seems to be (by what we can read so far). Why not let the players decide what gender they want to play? I have hoped for years that a game would offer a minotaur race and not seeing a female centaur in the artwork so far makes me sad. :( :( :(

Please we really need female minotaurs

48909_684734806_6871_n.jpg

Edited by rajah
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

J Todd said somewhere in the beginning that making a male and female version of different archetypes cost more money. I wasn't around for beta in Shadowbane, but I doubt there was a clamor for male hu

I came in to say,   Then I saw     ...

ugh. Rajah is just tr0lling. I'm soooo happy we can have another gender lock thread.

I think it should be said that a minotaur is pretty much a man with the head of a bull. A minotaur is not an anthropomorphic bull, and a female minotaur is not an anthropomorphic cow.

That pic is not a minotaur.

Rofl Bandersaur that Gif is brilliant. 

We don't know for sure if Minotaurs are genderlocked, like hell, they didn't even know they would get enough money to get them until what, 3-4 days ago?

I wouldn't worry about it until they put it on their website and give us some lore and such.

Female minotaurs could be done really well, I think the DnD universe shows them much cooler than that weird udder thing you've got going on here hahah

29729_398387144092_651839092_4208321_290

J Todd said somewhere in the beginning that making a male and female version of different archetypes cost more money. I wasn't around for beta in Shadowbane, but I doubt there was a clamor for male huntresses and furies. I could be wrong.

But let's spend all the KS cash and spend the next 3 years making male, female, and transgendered versions of all the archetypes. Then we can move onto important things like boobplate, a lack of ethnic diversity, combat heels, crucifying Natalie so Sheen and willwill can re-focus on their undying love, implement raids for Santa, enable PvP in the EK's, disable PvP in the campaigns, make pets 10x harder to kill than players along with their npc counterparts, add airships, naval ships, and voice chat.

You know: happiness.

After sitting through this, I don't blame devs from KS campaigns not delivering on time. If you have to put up with this crap, I'd steal all the money and go to Hawaii to do just enough blow to keep from blowing my brains out because I gotta come back some day and finish a game if I ever want to work in the industry again.

Hahah I feel like someone is a little jaded, I understand that you're super vet and have been around the block for these genderlock topics but it honestly does no harm in the end.  

I take it all back and submit to your wise ways headlight. lol

Edited by defenderofcanada

Generally I'm all about having male and female options for every species/race/class/etc, but sometimes it just doesn't make sense for it to be that way.  Minotaurs are one of those species that doesn't work well with a female version.  Unless you want the Tauran from WoW, but those are a separate anthropomorphized, bovine-like species, not minotaurs.

J Todd said somewhere in the beginning that making a male and female version of different archetypes cost more money. I wasn't around for beta in Shadowbane, but I doubt there was a clamor for male huntresses and furies. I could be wrong.

But let's spend all the KS cash and spend the next 3 years making male, female, and transgendered versions of all the archetypes. Then we can move onto important things like boobplate, a lack of ethnic diversity, combat heels, crucifying Natalie so Sheen and willwill can re-focus on their undying love, implement raids for Santa, enable PvP in the EK's, disable PvP in the campaigns, make pets 10x harder to kill than players along with their npc counterparts, add airships, naval ships, and voice chat.

You know: happiness.

After sitting through this, I don't blame devs from KS campaigns not delivering on time. If you have to put up with this crap, I'd steal all the money and go to Hawaii to do just enough blow to keep from blowing my brains out because I gotta come back some day and finish a game if I ever want to work in the industry again.

And THIS is why I <3 you.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

I hope they won't make the minotaur gender locked, It's already bad (in my opinion) that the Fae and Stoneborn seems to be (by what we can read so far). Why not let the players decide what gender they want to play? I have hoped for years that a game would offer a minotaur race and not seeing a female centaur in the artwork so far makes me sad. :( :( :(

Please we really need female minotaurs

48909_684734806_6871_n.jpg

There is a good chance yes this Archetype would be Gender locked, partially because its a Minotour but also because of it being a Myrmidon. Which in my opinion is not something we should be worrying about at this stage of development. EIther way they have said that some of these races will be used again for additional archetypes.