Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Petition For Female Minotaurs

rajah

As long as you have to wait 2 months to play female minos, or purchase VIP++.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I hope they won't make the minotaur gender locked, It's already bad (in my opinion) that the Fae and Stoneborn seems to be (by what we can read so far). Why not let the players decide what gender they want to play? I have hoped for years that a game would offer a minotaur race and not seeing a female centaur in the artwork so far makes me sad. :( :( :(

Please we really need female minotaurs

48909_684734806_6871_n.jpg

No, no we don't.

Needs more cowbell, also female minotaur is something I support though I doubt there will be enough demand to bump it up the priority list.

I am all for female AND male beast characters.

Will be good for my ERP Furry nightclub. (Admission price TBD)

Leave the dwarves and fae though

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

Female minotaur would almost certainly need boobplate to justify its existence. That could offend a whole other set of people!

Umm wouldn't a sword get caught in the udder plates and "lead" it towards the most sensitive part of the udder?

This game looks like a larger scale version of marvel heroes so far with forts.  - nephiral marts 7 2015

I hope they won't make the minotaur gender locked, It's already bad (in my opinion) that the Fae and Stoneborn seems to be (by what we can read so far). Why not let the players decide what gender they want to play? I have hoped for years that a game would offer a minotaur race and not seeing a female centaur in the artwork so far makes me sad. :( :( :(

Please we really need female minotaurs

48909_684734806_6871_n.jpg

+1 for talking about female centaurs (see bold). I missed that original discussion...is this a straight copy/paste and you missed something?  :lol:

Edited by Trynthlas