Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Manure....

zinnie

We've been knee high in poorly made socks for a couple weeks now in the forum and it is getting worse and worse.  I myself was hoping we'd get rid of it when game goes live. :)

Edited by ellie

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

We've been knee high in poorly made socks for a couple weeks now in the forum and it is getting worse and worse.  I myself was hoping we'd get rid of it when game goes live. :)

Oh Ellie!

Not enough games to this sock right! It's been a commonly ignored and very important mechanic....wait a minute this seems familiar, didn't we have a thread about bowel movements already? 

I'm a bit concerned about the nutritional properties though. How about we make houses out of the stuff, I've got a feeling we'd have plenty to go around...

It would be nice if people would keep the PVP mentality out of the forums and be able to put it into the game yeah. But somehow it seems unavoidable, I think we gotta admit we're part of the problem (I know I am).

Not enough games to this sock right! It's been a commonly ignored and very important mechanic....wait a minute this seems familiar, didn't we have a thread about bowel movements already? 

I'm a bit concerned about the nutritional properties though. How about we make houses out of the stuff, I've got a feeling we'd have plenty to go around...

It would be nice if people would keep the PVP mentality out of the forums and be able to put it into the game yeah. But somehow it seems unavoidable, I think we gotta admit we're part of the problem (I know I am).

x handing you a shovel x    Keep shoveling it...................... there is an unwritten rule that this forum MUST stay poorly made socks free and fun.   

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

x handing you a shovel x    Keep shoveling it...................... there is an unwritten rule that this forum MUST stay poorly made socks free and fun.   

I only have well made socks, but I agree. The poorly made socks needs to go, they have no place in this fine establishment.

Hey why aren't you shoveling!?

*grumble grumble*

Wait, why does this bucket I'm shoveling into have no bottom? I'm just shoveling poorly made socks around.

Hold on... how can we ever rid the forum completely from poorly made socks, if we are full of it.

Edited by Osegrim

Hey why aren't you shoveling!?

*grumble grumble*

Wait, why does this bucket I'm shoveling into have no bottom? I'm just shoveling poorly made socks around.

Hold on... how can we ever rid the forum completely from poorly made socks, if we are full of it.

I am shoveling, seems almost constant.   NOW, you are seeing the issue :)    Poorly made socks  burn well though right?    Would hate to resort to drastic measures.................

I don't think this would add that much to the game. Also it would make the game rather ugly. I'd be ok with it if everything else was rendered and it's the only thing left. That is not the case though. This just creates waste.

We have horsies and cows...

I want to be able to use their dung in my crafting.

Mudcakes?

:ph34r:

Sounds like a pay2win strategy to me.

Maybe you can craft poorly made socks out of it.

Edited by Navtyr

Welcome the hunger

Todd is Love, Todd is Life.

Sounds like a pay2win strategy to me.

awwwwwww >.<

now you have done it.....

My thread is going to get ganked by sheen and willwill because you mentioned the p-word

Edited by zinnie