Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rs_navlaan

Buying Any Extra Crowfall Kickstarter Accounts (Not Against The Rules, Proof Inside)

Just have your brother buy now, then live in your EK where he can get the benefit of all of your KS rewards. The buffs apply to any resident of your EK.

He wouldn't get any of the other stuff at the $30 (ish) level anyways...well, the pack pig, but no horse.

Good luck!

I was going to say this, you're making a big deal over pretty much nothing. I mean the horses are cool and whatnot but it isn't a game changer.

I was going to say this, you're making a big deal over pretty much nothing. I mean the horses are cool and whatnot but it isn't a game changer.

And you don't even get horses at the pledge level he is talking about.  This seems to be an awful lot of effort for a statue and early access to minotaurs.

But if they are dying to play a pair of minotaurs on day one, I suppose this is currently the way to do it.

IhhQKY6.gif

it's all about brownie points for his lil bro.. I totally understand.

What Crowfall should do is add more benefits and have the benefits go away with time.. it will drive up sales... for example if you buy now you get X in 1 month X will no longer be available.

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

it's all about brownie points for his lil bro.. I totally understand.

What Crowfall should do is add more benefits and have the benefits go away with time.. it will drive up sales... for example if you buy now you get X in 1 month X will no longer be available.

No, they should not do this. This will inevitably result in entry barriers for new players (unless they do it with cosmetic items only, which is not ideal, but fine).

Locking this thread.  The discussion of buying and selling accounts is no longer allowed on these forums according to the new Rules of Conduct.

This topic is also well past the 90 day window for thread resurrection.