Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Archiebunker82

Cu Alpha

There are plenty of effective measures to prevent spamming and posting on forums other than charging $35: making the forum public but the section dedicated to alpha testing, forum moderation, gradually increasing privileges based on post count or account creation date : post a new message, create a new thread, include an external link, etc.

Concerning the suggestions that are posted on the Crowfall forums : here people have the right to express their opinion, to suggest new ideas and to criticize the content revealed by the developers. By me, it's an excellent choice, it proves that the developers are confident enough in their vision and in the community to open the doors and let people see the progression of the development.

I think the game being apart of the $35 package is worth it alone. Not every game has a open forum. Some day i am sure CU will also. Back 10 years agok . ok maybe 15  there was only 1 board :) They called it VN.   The new VN is mmorpg.com  filled with trolls

I checked out CU during early early alpha and was...  less than impressed.  I'm hoping it's getting better but to be honest I wasn't prepared for the really early state that it was in and I think that kind of soured me to it.  We'll see how it has progressed.

Well, faction play is not my cup of tea to be honest.

There are 2 option of RvR: 1) GW2 (ESO etc) which is a bad option and 2) DAoC which is a good one. I am more than sure that they will use the second one

CU beta was scheduled for end of August; they just announced now that it's been pushed back indefinitely and that they'll give us the new date within two months.

By the time they open their beta, CF A1 should already be up.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully

We had hundreds of projectiles flying at the same time with almost no limits of range AND action/fps combat in 2009 with DF.

That being said, I am unimpressed by almost everything CU showed. What I do like though is the possibility to create unique skills!

Pretty much this. The wife and I both backed up to Alpha level and were very unimpressed, which is why we looked into CF. That said, their honesty and communication is very refreshing and I wish CSE the best in their endeavors. 

For the night is dark and filled with terrors.