Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Put These Degenerates To Work

headlight

Design armour? You mean for the game or real life applications? I can do the former, but not the latter.

Not sure what you're getting at here... not that I have a better idea though. I had the bright idea to start a webcomic as a comedic outlet for the community of sorts, but I'm still sittting on that because I feel like I don't have enough comic ideas.

But sure, lets think of all kind of skimpy outfits we can put on Minotaurs, that's what you want right?

Edited by Osegrim

meh..

You seem high spirited lately.

I can certainly see some of the threads as of late doing a number on some people, has all the suspension from finishing the kickstarter and the wave of new people drained you?

You seem high spirited lately.

I can certainly see some of the threads as of late doing a number on some people, has all the suspension from finishing the kickstarter and the wave of new people drained you?

I will never back down from a fight, bring the new people on :)

Seriously tho, keeping up with the new threads is becoming mentally draining..

It's not the amount of new threads so much as it's the stupidity of some of them

Me too!!!

10 to go!   :)

Maybe it not about the happy ending. Maybe it's about the story.

RIP Doc Gonzo "to anyone...speak your mind...defend your position...be prepared for an Argument and enjoy the process of the discussion...that's all part of any good Forum experience"

There is only one way to make armor.  Hide it behind a repetitive, boring "raid system" otherwise known as a "membership retention pay wall."

air-quotes.gif

Also, shoulderpads must be massive.  So massive that you can't hear the sound of your own stupid.

^^

And less armor for females= more defense.

I really hate these standarized armor generation games.

I really hope Crowfall will do it right again... meaningful, good, practical armors.

And if i want a skimpy clothed stalker fae, i will put her in tight leader clothes ... who reveal nothing. Just godly ~

Just bored. And I meant designing in-game armor. Share the work load. I'm not saying design hats and shiot. Or boobplate.

Oh yes, because we're really qualified to do that. (designing armor for video games is actually fairly hard... I should know, I suck at it with ambition)

Not saying that it's a terrible idea though. But what we're best at here in the form is tearing ideas apart, arguing about game mechanics and giving back new stupid ideas. And that's what the Devs mostly use us for. 

That's the spirit! Take short breaks, it works wonders.

And have a drink, or two.

Edited by Osegrim