Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
puddledux

What Pledge Did You End At?

I started with 34 then jumped to 60 and ended up at 100, however right up until one hour before KS closed I was hovering over the 250 pledge, if the 215 opened up I would have probably taken it. The only reason I didn't get the gold level was the fact that I dislike gold in general as a color.

Edited by Mookzen

I took the Gold then Amber then Sapphire route. I suppose everybody's choice will be known eventually once the badges show up 

Edited by arawulf

I took the Gold then Amber then Sapphire route. I suppose everybody's choice will be known eventually once the badges show up

Apparently you can go around bronze even if your bloodstone unless I read the devs incorrectly.

☆ We are in a positive posting drought, so just post. Be the change you want the forums to be. Go wild. Just follow your positive posting star. ☆
☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆

(¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯) Member of the Pro-ACE Club (¯`’•.¸*♫♪♥(✿◠‿◠)♥♫♪*¸.•’´¯)

I selected an EB 34 dollar option, then switched to Gold, then Amber in the last few days of the KS. I could have snagged a EB Amber, but decided I really wanted to support the game with the full Amber amount.

2CdBx2L.png

The minute the campaign launched I started at gold but then jumped to amber within the first 5 minutes hehe... then about 2 hours before the KS ended I jumped to sapphire :)

Went early gold, stayed there till a week before close. and jumped up to amber. Took some serious budgeting on my part, but I pulled it off. Now no more game purchases for a while.

My journey was short... I couldn't resist the Sapphire pledge, but soon enough... Ruby came to stay.

Apparently you can go around bronze even if your bloodstone unless I read the devs incorrectly.

Yea, I belive you get the rewards from the tiers below you, so you could infact be Bloodstone and have a bronze forum badge.