Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
puddledux

What Pledge Did You End At?

Silver.... would easily have pledged amber if finances allowed.

adding.. not really a secret we will all see who pledged what no? with forum frames etc..

Edited by galiswyn ta'kier

Started with early Sapphire and ended with Early Sapphire, Wish I could have went higher but no money !!!

Why? because of the vision or some other reason? 

EB Gold. If there was a tier between Amber and Sapphire with Alpha 1 then I'd have paid that. But even the EB $425 didn't catch my attention since the perks weren't that catchy and Alpha 1 wasn't worth that much money. But well ^^

You get the wolves...lots of wolves...and sheep that wear armor and have developed an appetite for blood soaked grass - dubanka

Even insects smell good when roasted - a random confessor

How far up the ladder did someone have to go to get a physical box?  That's usually what I go after with pledges so that way if the game comes out I got something to put up on the gaming shelf.

Edit: Getting massive AJAX anti spam stuff when I post.

Edited by Colt47

EB Gold (Backer #12 on Kickstarter)

Sat on it till the second to last day of KS thinking about what a good deal Amber was. Then...

Tried to snipe EB Amber, failed and mistakenly released my EB Gold for a Gold.

Upgraded to Amber.

Sniped back an EB Gold.

Sniped an EB Amber.

Ended up exactly where I wanted to be, although a bit past my limit that I was anticipating before the KS packages were announced.  6 years VIP was obviously not on my radar.  That's quite a bit of faith in ACE that they will make a game good enough to play that long.

Oh, and I also got a $30 EB for my son.  He is already angling for some of my VIP game time.  He better do those chores and homework first!

rSHxVEY.gif

Well mate as I said, I dont have the money now to go higher then that ...

No I meant why would you want to got higher if you had the $$$.  I am at sapphire too, I had the coin to go higher but could not see the value for me.  I was wonder what your thoughts were. 

I did almost pull the trigger but stopped.

Gold for me (not EB); wasn't fast enough to get my hand on an EB Amber... And the classic one is a little bit expensive for me.

So far, projects I backed on KS turned really, REALLY well (Wasteland, Pillar of eternity, Banner Saga) but none of them were a MMO (well I backed CU/SC but there are still in development); so let's hope my "luck" will also apply to CF. :P

No I meant why would you want to got higher if you had the $$$.  I am at sapphire too, I had the coin to go higher but could not see the value for me.  I was wonder what your thoughts were. 

I did almost pull the trigger but stopped.

Oh my bad, didnt understand it like that.

This is actually the very 1st game since a very very very longtime I think might go well, the developers are keen to listen to the audience and they are showing that ... apart from the fact that ftm there are only female assassins, there is nothing but really not that doesnt please what I hear and read so far.

Since the very 1st day Crowfall was announced I got hooked and I directly had the feeling this is "THE ONE".

If I had the money I would have backed 10k bloodstone or any other above sapphire just for a fact that the game appeals to everything I see and think of a game could be like.

Actually my limit was 350€ which is about 400$ so I was really lucky with the EB Sapphire

But yeah this is my point of view :-)

Grtz

Edited by ayurox

9kvwKZN.png

Got Amber, stayed Amber.

Was thinking about going for Sapphire instead, close to the end, but homepage pledges couldn't be changed as far as I know and I can't use kickstarter.

Constant optimism will not solve your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to be worth the effort.