Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
psychedelics

Congratulations!

I'm so confused about this forum in general. I don't even know what to say anymore.

So many people are disagreeing with each other's ideas but in some of the cases BOTH sides have some great thinking behind it.

I have seem so many different ways of thinking, so many good ideas, so many people eager to play something different......

I am in fact very happy to be part of this community.

You guys showed me dozens of different points of view about the same subject and it was AWESOME to see how people are excited about this game. And so am I!

After learning all the different possibilities I guess when the game is out I'll just love and embrace every single aspect of it. I'll remember all the opinions I've read and understand perfectly WHY the devs chose to implement each feature, and therefore be able to enjoy the game at it's most.

Congratulations. And thank you.

And for the people saying this community sucks. You know what!? Humans fight each other. A lot. But no asshat (or whatever you're calling yourselves) is going to change the fact that I met awesome people and I liked it very much.

Sorry for my bad english. PEACE

I agree, ya the SB community has there annoyances but so does the 101 community here. Heck I'm prob one to some people. But I would prefer to fight over something we're excited for to get in our ideas to make this game amazing for us all. Then we can drop the SB and 101er's and be the CF's. 

I'm so confused about this forum in general. I don't even know what to say anymore.

So many people are disagreeing with each other's ideas but in some of the cases BOTH sides have some great thinking behind it.

I have seem so many different ways of thinking, so many good ideas, so many people eager to play something different......

You guys showed me dozens of different points of view about the same subject and it was AWESOME to see how people are excited about this game. And so am I!

After learning all the different possibilities I guess when the game is out I'll just love and embrace every single aspect of it. I'll remember all the opinions I've read and understand perfectly WHY the devs chose to implement each feature, and therefore be able to enjoy the game at it's most.

And for the people saying this community sucks. You know what!? Humans fight each other. A lot. But no asshat (or whatever you're calling yourselves) is going to change the fact that I met awesome people and I liked it very much.

You. I like you and I like the tags you used. I love all the points of view and different opinions that I'm seeing - a little less the pointless back-and-forth bantering, but hey, can't have everything - and I think that this community is actually on a good path. You're one of the folks that has convinced me of that. 

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear."

-Nelson Mandela

Thanks for being part of this great community psychedelics, I hope that you aren't using too much of your namesake while posting on these fine forums;)

*cof cof..*

Nah man.. I wouldn't do it. You can rely on mOOOH MY GOD DUDE WATCH OUT THERE'S A DRAGON RIGHT BEHIND YOU

I agree, ya the SB community has there annoyances but so does the 101 community here. Heck I'm prob one to some people. But I would prefer to fight over something we're excited for to get in our ideas to make this game amazing for us all. Then we can drop the SB and 101er's and be the CF's. 

Nice Thread!  And as Orange put it....raise my glass and toast to the new CF's.