Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

THE GUARDIANS

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Camaraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know why I am here. I know why I wake up every morning with the satisfying feeling that I am a part of a greater glory. I walk this path because it is what I have chosen. I am on this path because tyranny has forced me here; as freedom is my mainstay.

I take up arms against the evil in order to remain true to my own values. I ride the edge of a blade and teeter into the depths of peril because it is who I am. I maintain vigilance as a protector because that is my vocation. I exist to serve as the hammer of justice against the enemies of the just, my brethren. I believe in the common spirit that unites those yearning for salvation. I believe in the cause and I believe in me.

I am the liberty that will never be oppressed. I am the cleansing sanitation of the festering contagion. I am the defender of the helpless. I am hope, I am integrity, and I am unyielding in the pursuit of my convictions.

I am the guiding light of truth and I am the retribution of murdered allies and family members. I am the torch of honor and beacon of respect. I am the fiery might of valor and relentless defiance. I am the culmination of a thousand fears of villainy against my beliefs and those of my family. I am the conqueror of darkness and the defender of the weak. I am the pursuer of freedom and I am the stalwart last stand of an ideal.

I am one of many.

I am a Guardian.

HISTORY

The Guardians formed in 2002 during the run up to SWG launch. TG founded the city of Libertas on Starsider, with its famed Rebel factional bases and epic PVP that followed.

In AoC, TG claimed the first battlekeep on the server of Cimmeria. Through the first year of AoC The Guardians participated in more sieges, and more siege victories, than anyone else in the game.

The Guardians continue to maintain a strong presence in a number of games.

Motto and Logo

Libertas Ara Amplus (Freedom, Protection and Honour)

Our symbol, the Spartan Helm signifies our courage and unity as we set forth to claim, conquer, and defend our home.

Currently

SWG is gone now, with all of its sandbox elements and unequaled community, but TG remains. TG lives on as a clan of like-minded gamers, who believe in the "common spirit" of what the guild has stood for.

Currently we have divisions in ArcheAge, SW:TOR, Star Citizen and ESO.

The gaming world has changed, but TG has refused to change with it. Here you will find what the Guardian Creed calls

"The Stalwart Last Stand of an Ideal."

The Guardians are not just a gaming guild, we are a community of like minded people who come together to enjoy games, but also go beyond that taking part in activities outside of gaming, encouraging long lasting relationships between its members. This creates a loyalty amongst us that is rarely seen elsewhere, and is translated not only in our gaming but into our personal lives as well.

Guild Website

http://www.guardianhq.com

To submit an application go to the "Join" tab on the main site. It would be a good idea to draft up the application in a text or word file initially in case something goes wrong. We don't want you losing all those valuable words!

Guardian Crowfall Discussion

http://www.guardianhq.com/crowfall

Information and posts by Guardians about the game, where we discuss everything and anything Crowfall.

Edited by commcrab

I represent The Guardians! 

LIBERTAS ARA AMPLUS

Camraderie ~ Loyalty ~ Honor ~ Maturity ~ Integrity ~ Duty

The Guardians are not just a gaming guild, we are a community of like minded people who come together to enjoy games, but also go beyond that taking part in activities outside of gaming, encouraging long lasting relationships between its members. This creates a loyalty amongst us that is rarely seen elsewhere, and is translated not only in our gaming but into our personal lives as well.

Guild Website

www.guardianhq.com

Look I might be looking at this out of context but I did read the whole spiel, but this bit srsly had me wondering. <_<

288mqgz.png

Just put in my backing today, sounds like an interesting combination of things I've liked from different games. Look forward to when it gets to be playable, and kind of excited i made it in before the 12,000 backers limit was hit!

Look I might be looking at this out of context but I did read the whole spiel, but this bit srsly had me wondering. <_<

I can't tell if this made you want to join, or if you are skeptical if that part is true. Not really sure which part of that has you skeptical if that's the case. But, I'll try and shed a little light:

I've been a part of TG for just over 2 years now and have seen at least 3 PAX meet-ups happen, even if i was not able to attend. 2 PAX east and 1 PAX west (iirc). I've gone for a weekend vacation with 2 others to visit a 3rd member. We also went to the medeival times outside of KC on that trip. I know others have met up on different occations. And it's not uncommon to have nights where groups of us use google hangouts. We have members that have been playing together for 10+ years now. After that length of time it would be more unusual if people didn't build friendships that extended beyond gaming.