Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

Oh, here you all are.  I hope I get my nifty badge soon.  I need some sort of mix between the Contributor K badge and the 15 Amber one though...

-edit-  Oh, you put it on over on the crowfall website.  Weird.  Weird indeed.  I'm going to throw a little picture of my kickstarter one in my signature...

Edited by DakSevkla

Kickstarter Contributer | 2015 Amber

The Guardians | Guardian HQ

Was glad to apply and sit in on the meeting.  Guardians is looking Sweet for CF!  Too bad the Pre-Alpha Hunger Dome tests that day fell apart.  I was able to equip 3 items and was close to getting my first kill (as a centaur/legionnaire) when the servers crashed 

Was glad to apply and sit in on the meeting.  Guardians is looking Sweet for CF!  Too bad the Pre-Alpha Hunger Dome tests that day fell apart.  I was able to equip 3 items and was close to getting my first kill (as a centaur/legionnaire) when the servers crashed 

The suspense of waiting to join in the Hunger Dome is killing me.

As expected, they have some issues to iron out but I sure didn't expect to be playing anything (in CrowFall) this soon after Kickstarter  B)  

Finally... a complete match & latency not too bad  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74hgXlKxcpk&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Silkhe

Soon you'll be in the Hunger Dome and it will be ME killing you ;)

2s922vm.png

Chapter Leader

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in game!  You looking like you bring some fun to the fight.  Refreshing to see something other than "We Crush" in a thread:)

Thanks, gizmaul! We appreciate that.

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys in game!  You looking like you bring some fun to the fight.  Refreshing to see something other than "We Crush" in a thread:)

Thanks, gizmaul! We appreciate that.

I mean... lets not get ahead of our self... we will crush... but we'll crush in a fashion where you'll enjoy being crushed by us and will look foward to being crushed by us again.  You'll leave the situation going... "hmm, they were nice, and it was nice to be crushed by them, and is that the fresh scent of pine?"  We are fun, we are family, we love to win, and prefer to do so in a way that's fun for all!  :)

You guys look like a great bunch and like others have said it is nice to see real conversation in a guild thread and not just we crush and are awesome...

All the best... /bow.

0f678e9787b873074149c019e1245cc58ac62d89