Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
commcrab

The Guardians [TG]

They really need some sort of notification or tag system when your name is used in a post...

We are Ebonheart Pact mostly but have a few DC members as well.

I remember you guys from Archeage, (I was a Pirate).  I always enjoyed fighting against and, on occasion, with your guild.  You guys are a very good guild and I am happy to see you will be in Crowfall.

They really need some sort of notification or tag system when your name is used in a post...

We are Ebonheart Pact mostly but have a few DC members as well.

You barely get notified when you get quoted!  It is a little confusing sometimes.

Also, Vokundein, our sister guild for ESO is on EP as well... though I stripped my char down and gave everything to the guild prior to quitting ESO so I don't really know what those crazy cats are up to these days.

Also Also.  Welcome back Martini.  Now I have to stop and get vodka and olives on the way home...

Diz that is because no one quotes you:)   The rest of us are used to seeing the notifications!

Hoping to see all you of in the next round of testing.  Diz and I already know the combat so we will be spending all our beta time in the bar planning for our network of chicken and waffle franchises we will be opening in EK's across CF!

I am most pleased with the Vessels/Big Reveal. My favorite part, at least what I can get my head around this moment, is that General Skills are shared across the account.